+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunny Garcia

I will try to catch it next week.

My problem is we get 3 WB channels. I don't know when anything is on
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I like him as the resident bad-ass. It would be a little more boring without him.

I agree Christina. He brings something to the show. If it wasn't for him we would have had an hour of Hollys jelousy. Ugh! That would have been bad. I see a lot of Mark Burnetts editing in this show. MB is the master of showing the dominate personalities.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I haven't seen his other shows but I like the editing in this one.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by CantGetNuf
    But did you notice the concern in his eyes when that girl got hurt and had to be taken in an ambulance. I'm not condoning the violence but I don't think that's all there is to the guy.
    Fair enough, I grant you that he showed some compasion. But, with his violent, out-of-control nature, that just makes him a compansionate missing-link in the evolutionary cycle. Yes, he's a great surfer. Being human is more important than being a surfer.

FORT Newbie

Sunny..

Does the word KOOK mean anything to you people....take a good long look in the mirror, cuz from what I'm reading, your a bunch a fricken Barneys!!!

Sunny is Hawaiian...period! What you dont understand, or care to understand is the Islands belong to the Hawaiians....Before Captain Cook and Company INVADED, they had a nice thing going, now look at it....fricken LA West...

You probably dont surf, so you dont understand....My problem is with this show, all kinds of fools are going to think its cool and go and try and paddle out.....great...just what we need, more fools....

Think what you want...Sunny gets and deserves my respect!

Yeah, go check Da Hui.....you people just dont get it!

Damn now I have to go to the lingo thread to look up Barney. Im not sure if i've been insulted or praised.

Well, luckily I don't need to surf to watch TV. Maybe you should go catch another wave, there, Rondog, and leave us to our entertainment.

By the way, "you people" is pretty insulting. I don't say stuff like "you people should go get a real job instead of surfing all day", do I?

One more thing RonDog. Do you still respect Sunny after he decided to do this show that will cause all of us Barneys to trade in our computers and tvs for surf boards and head to Hawaii?

Re: Sunny..

Originally posted by Rondog

What you dont understand, or care to understand is the Islands belong to the Hawaiians....Before Captain Cook and Company INVADED, they had a nice thing going, now look at it....fricken LA West...

Yeah, man, those were the days! A commoner who dropped in on an alii's (royalty) wave was sentenced to death! Even stepping on an alii's shadow was a death sentence. And if you were starving and ate a fish only an alii could eat, you got to die, too. Yep, they sure knew how to do things in the old days.
    Ipse dixit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast