+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sunny Garcia

I noticed Sunny's shirt had Da Hui on it. Just wondering if anyone else saw it.
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Outrigger Paddler
    I noticed Sunny's shirt had Da Hui on it. Just wondering if anyone else saw it.
    Not only is he sponseredby Da Hui, but he is a member.

FORT Newbie
    The north shore breaks are not Sunny's. He needs to figure that out. And if he had any brains, he probably could figure it out. Too bad for poor Sunny.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I can't see why people are so intimidated by Sunny. One of these days someone will stand up for themselves against him and beat the crap out of him.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I can't see why people are so intimidated by Sunny. One of these days someone will stand up for themselves against him and beat the crap out of him.
    I know a lot of people that surf North Shore that aren't intimidated by him...The Producers just choose to show the ones that are. Just to give his Character more of a "bad boy" appearance.

I heard Sunny Garcia on a radio interview the other day. He thought the bad reputation all this is giving him was pretty amuzing, and is really happy with the exposure it's givin him.

Due to all this extra exposure to Sunny Garcia it makes me wonder. In ten years we may or may not remember who Miles Padaca is. But love him or hate him...I'm sure the name Sunny Garcia won't be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by islandboy96789
    I know a lot of people that surf North Shore that aren't intimidated by him...The Producers just choose to show the ones that are. Just to give his Character more of a "bad boy" appearance.

I heard Sunny Garcia on a radio interview the other day. He thought the bad reputation all this is giving him was pretty amuzing, and is really happy with the exposure it's givin him.

Due to all this extra exposure to Sunny Garcia it makes me wonder. In ten years we may or may not remember who Miles Padaca is. But love him or hate him...I'm sure the name Sunny Garcia won't be forgotten.
    Well said!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yarrrrrrhhh!!!
    sunny is just a scumbag. I don't care whatsoever about his stupid surfing. It means nothing to me. I want to see someone kick his dumb ass, preferably killing him. And his wife has a horse face. At least the Endless Summer movies weren't spoiled by the inclusion of any low lifes like sunny.
    Just Paint!

daaaaaaaaang nohoartist. that's pretty strong opinions for someone you only get to see as an edit on a tv show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    daaaaaaaaang nohoartist. that's pretty strong opinions for someone you only get to see as an edit on a tv show.
    no kidding!!! some people were calling Sunny Garcia a violent thug. But wanting someone killed, well thats thuggish on a whole other level.

It's just a tv show...Nohoartist, do you have some sort of deep seeded resentment towards Sunny Garcia that goes beyond "Boarding House" or are you one of these people that think Professional wrestling is real.

Where the Sunny don't shine

Why is everybody so intimidated by Sunny Garcia? This little scared man hides his emotions and inferiority complex behind a violent facade. He gives a bad name to the beautiful experience of surfing.

I got news for you Sunny. The ocean belongs to everyone. Come on over to my beach and I'll be happy to share my waves with you; just as long as you don't drop in on me. I would hate to accidentally put my board up yours where the Sunny don't shine.

Peace-out bra,

Zensurfer

+ Reply to Thread