+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Soup

The Soup

Did anyone catch the Blow Out parody on The Soup? It was hilarious.

They were talking about the showerhead that Jonathan has. According to them, the secret behind the banging hair is his tears. So of course they showed a showerhead that was a model of Jonathans head with water coming out of its eyes. There was a guy in the shower washing his hair and talking about his banging hair.

I look forward to the new season of Blow Out every year, not to watch it, but because they love it so much on The Soup. I think Joel might attempt suicide is it is ever taken off the air. At least he would still have Mexican Novellas
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

The Soup ALWAYS has made Jonathan parodies since the first season. First it was the gay jokes, now it's the crying jokes. I think it's HILARIOUS

But they never deny his bangin' hair
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I love the Soup and what they do to reality shows. "It's reality show clip time"!!!

The shower head crying was one of THE best parodies they've done so far.. I laughed so hard! What made me laugh the hardest..was the guy who was showering, afterward he had hair that was like Jonathan's, but an obvious wig. Like showering with Jonathan's tears will give you bangin' hair!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TnCountryChick View Post
    Did anyone catch the Blow Out parody on The Soup? It was hilarious.

They were talking about the showerhead that Jonathan has. According to them, the secret behind the banging hair is his tears. So of course they showed a showerhead that was a model of Jonathans head with water coming out of its eyes. There was a guy in the shower washing his hair and talking about his banging hair.

That had me in stitches....I love THe Soup, they pick on blow out often, and it's always really hilarious. I actually watch the show guessing which clips will hit THe Soup over the weekend! Sigh, note to self, purchase a life!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxFisher View Post
    I look forward to the new season of Blow Out every year, not to watch it, but because they love it so much on The Soup. I think Joel might attempt suicide is it is ever taken off the air. At least he would still have Mexican Novellas

I kind of miss the infamous Whitney "KISS MY A S S" that he had so much fun with. I also love the "theme ingredient" stuff he does.

saw Jonathan's crying shower head on the soup---hillarious

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realityaddict06 View Post
    I kind of miss the infamous Whitney "KISS MY A S S" that he had so much fun with. I also love the "theme ingredient" stuff he does.
    I lovvved the "Kiss my ASS" stuff they did!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread