+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion Thread

4/4 Show Discussion Thread

I can't believe I'm watching this!

Any one else out there?
    Last edited by Critical; 04-04-2006 at 10:56 PM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I'm taping it at 11 pm tonight and will watch it tomorrow

I love Jonathan but when he was at his shrinks office and put his hand over his face right before he broke down, I swore I was watching William Shatner about to act. They have a similar over dramaticness about them both!

Poor Jonathan that guy is stressed to the max, but I don't think he'd be happy with life any other way.

What made me cringe is when he said the he spends an hour with Ash in the morning and an hour with him at night. Uhhh, poor Sescie having to be the only caregiver! I hope Jon let her hire a nanny to help out!

The one with the New York Fashion show?

Craziness.

I want my hair JONIFIED.

My random thoughts:

1. Jonathon LOVES himself!!

2. Rule number one in the 'Jonathon school of hairstyling' must be to kiss the customer's behind. After they do a woman's hair they really seem to spend at LOT of time fluffing it up and talking about how great it is. It comes off sounding less like "You are so beautiful" and more like "Look what a great job I did".

3. If haircuts by Jonathon are $500-700 are customers expected to tip ON TOP of that amount?!?!

4. I am starting to feel really bad for Ash and Sescie. He goes on endlessly about how they are the most important thing to him, yet in the show he spends more time with his therapist than his family! I really hope it is just an editing issue.

5. I think Jonathon's therapist must be a failed actor. He always has that "smell the fart" look on his face, but never really looks interested in what Jonathon is saying.

6. If I were a therapist I would have a really hard time listening to a wealthy person with a healthy family and a thriving business talk to me about how hard his life is. Take a look around you Jonathon, there really are people out there that have it harder than you!

7. What ws up with the missing hairspray at Fashion Week? Are we supposed to think that Jonathon product is in such high demand that there was none available for them to take to Fashion Week and they had to cook up a special batch for the occasion?

8. Jonathon is a total prima donna.

9. Why am I still watching this show??

Its the car crash you just kept help watching........

all the above it true and Im still watching too.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    My random thoughts:

1. Jonathon LOVES himself!!

2. Rule number one in the 'Jonathon school of hairstyling' must be to kiss the customer's behind. After they do a woman's hair they really seem to spend at LOT of time fluffing it up and talking about how great it is. It comes off sounding less like "You are so beautiful" and more like "Look what a great job I did".

3. If haircuts by Jonathon are $500-700 are customers expected to tip ON TOP of that amount?!?!

4. I am starting to feel really bad for Ash and Sescie. He goes on endlessly about how they are the most important thing to him, yet in the show he spends more time with his therapist than his family! I really hope it is just an editing issue.

5. I think Jonathon's therapist must be a failed actor. He always has that "smell the fart" look on his face, but never really looks interested in what Jonathon is saying.

6. If I were a therapist I would have a really hard time listening to a wealthy person with a healthy family and a thriving business talk to me about how hard his life is. Take a look around you Jonathon, there really are people out there that have it harder than you!

7. What ws up with the missing hairspray at Fashion Week? Are we supposed to think that Jonathon product is in such high demand that there was none available for them to take to Fashion Week and they had to cook up a special batch for the occasion?

8. Jonathon is a total prima donna.

9. Why am I still watching this show??
    1. I find it reassuring to know that Jonathan loves himself that much. It means the rest of us don't need to!

2. I think that's rule #2. Rule #1 has to be that the customer must be totally infatuated and fascinated by all things Jonathan.

3. Technically as owner of the shop, Jonathan should not be tipped. Why do I have a feeling that if somone doesn't tip him, he'd follow that person out to her car to remind her that she'd forgotten the tip?

4. In the wonderful world of Jonathan, it's what you say, not what you do, that matters.

5. Even being PAID to listen, isn't it unfair to expect anyone to truly care about what Jonathan says?

6. That's probably why he doesn't listen - self-preservation.

7. Of course! You don't believe that?

8. Of course!

9. Shanda answered this one so well there's no need for me to attempt to improve on perfection!

I'm still trying to figure out how he fits his head into the Salon day after day.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how he fits his head into the Salon day after day.
    I figure the banging hair must serve as some sort of a lubricant to squeeze it through the door. After the first season, his head expanded a bit. That's why he invented Dirt -- an additional lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    I figure the banging hair must serve as some sort of a lubricant to squeeze it through the door. After the first season, his head expanded a bit. That's why he invented Dirt -- an additional lubricant.
    Too funny Veruka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast