+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robin

Robin

Does anyone else think Robin looks "odd?" She is way overtanned and something about her looks strange. I'd say she's had plastic surgery but she looks so much like Jonathan that it's probably her natural appearance.

FORT Regular
    I always thought she looked odd.Maybe it is the chin..

Omg! I was watching the audition ep and she looks nasty.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    I think Robin looks just like "Madame," the dummy from the old ventriliquist act "Madame and Flowers." They were frequent guests on Hollywood Square in the 70's.

You'd think with Jonathan's $500-a-cut talent he could do something to make Robin more "bangin'." During the Pussyskank auditions, when that infernal song kept playing over and over, it occured to me that the lyrics should really be "Don't you wish your sister was hot like me?".

To me, Robin just looks like she's going the Ann Margret route of covering up her wrinkly forehead. She reminds me of Donna Karan with that 'do and the drab makeup. The hair wouldn't be nearly as noticeable if she wore make-up that didn't wash her out. That black eyeliner is WAY too young for her. Clearly, Jonathan doesn't have much say about her hair. He might cut it, but she dictates how - she's probably the only one who can do that!

I think she and Jonathan actually look alike. Unfortunately for Robin, the looks translate better on a man.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Robin looks like she had to much plastic surgery.....
    Off topic why don't Robin or Jonathan talk about their
    brother Steve? They act like he dosen't exist?

Not only that, but they don't seem to have a very high regard for their parents either. To hear them tell it they raised themselves. They've showed the parents but Jonathan and Robin don't seem to be too close to them. I wonder what horrible thing one or the other of the parents did to make J & R feel as if they were each other's only friend growing up.

I didn't even know they had a brother until I read the article. Maybe he is much older and not close with them?

+ Reply to Thread