+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blow Out 3

I'm over the show and Jonathan
    Jonathon is so over himself too.LOL

Check out mini-ManTan! He looks Just LIKE Jonathon.

It's really spooky to see the same face on a tiny infant! Lol... Congratulations to them, though.

FORT Newbie
    As much as this show is a guilty pleasure, does anyone not think Jonathan is so freakin gay. I don't know what's more amazing, that UPN thinks we believe Jonathan is straight or Jonathan thinks he plays a convincing straight guy.

The major problem with Blow Out 3 is their is no story line, like he's not opening a new store or there is no real continuity. Other than watching Jonathan act like an ass.

I also fell over with the hair cut prices they quoted on the phone last night, talking about the show making them famous as opposed to vice versa.

Actually in person he strikes me (I've seen him twice now, including getting a haircut before he was on tv) as straight but just really workaholic/reclusive/shy. Kind of like he put all his energy into career and not into social skills, as much. Almost like a teen in a man's body.

Oh and in person he does not hold his cell phone out like he does on tv... the 2nd time I saw him was leaving a health food place talking on his cell phone. Wearing a rock star jacket

If he were really over himself, he wouldn't talk about himself so darn much.
    This guy says "I" or refers to himself way too many times.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

per tvguide.com: Bravo premieres Salon Diaries, a special starring onetime Blow Out hairstylist Brandon Martinez, on May 9

Was Brandon the one that rode the motorcycle and Jonathan fired him because they didn't get along?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    per tvguide.com: Bravo premieres Salon Diaries, a special starring onetime Blow Out hairstylist Brandon Martinez, on May 9

Was Brandon the one that rode the motorcycle and Jonathan fired him because they didn't get along?

I think you're right! Must take the "bang" out of Jonathan's day knowing Brandon got himself his own show!

I saw a show the other night (sorry I cant remember the name of it) and Brandon was dissing Jonathan and the show. He said the salons were doing poorly and they had to give away haircuts. I dont believe a word of it. I think hes jealous of Jonathan and his sucess.

FORT Newbie

Blow Out MySpace

Does anyone know what Jonathan's myspace site is called? I can't find him anywhere? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast