+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blowout Reunion

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

The Blowout Reunion

Well it was good to see the gang one last time, even if it was just a clip show. Unfortunately, after stressing how the show wasn't scripted, they did a couple of things that just showed the Burnette hand for manufacturing reality. The wholething with the packaging awards was just sad.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Thankfully I tivo'ed this so I could quickly get past a few of the moments. WHAT A CRAPFEST!

I have actually enjoyed the "Blow Out" series and even came to where I kind of like Jonathan. (but of course I realize he has ISSUES!) But this "Reunion" show was nothing short of horrible. Out of all of the employees the one with the most actual camera/talking time is assistant Scott, and that's when he's braying like the donkey he is? Where was Kiara? (they explained the absences of Edward, Dimberly & Daniel, but not Kiara?) Robin's hosting was beyond bad....and that whole packing argument with Scott from Zorbit? SHEESH! Well, I wish Sescie the best with Jonathan, he'll be crying more than their new baby will.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Good Lord Jonathan, the packaging award is for the package designer I don't care if your name is on it. They designed it... scripted I say... suncat I agree with your point about the employees, Scott braying.. is that all he does ever? The hosting WAS awful. I kept flipping to another show but for some reason kept going back in case this got better, it did not!. I did not hear what happened to dimberly other than she was gone, was it explained?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I thought the reunion special was on tonight? Did they air it earlier?

The other stylists left no doubt that if they said anything not approved they'd be just as gone as Kim, Daniel and Edward. WHERE WAS KIARA?!? That was a blatant snub, she was one of the main characters the whole season.
    Scripted? Uh, yeah. He's still a control freak, dissed his parents on national tv, blaming them for his childhood and how Robin raised him but that wasn't addressed by the hostess. Glad it's over, I'm thinking that they won't do another?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Glad it's over, I'm thinking that they won't do another?
    That's the impression I got last night from the way Jonathan ended the show. I'd love to see Jonathan's expression the first time he had to change a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    ...He's still a control freak, dissed his parents on national tv, blaming them for his childhood and how Robin raised him...
    So we can blame Robin for his egotistical, always crying , "I'm better than everyone else" behavior? LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I thought the reunion special was on tonight? Did they air it earlier?
    Yeah? It is on tonight on my cable company.
    Now I'm not sure if I want to watch it. It sounds awful.
    Did anyone else watch Jonathon on the NBC morning show last week?
    He was promoting something and told the host that he had a secret that he couldn't tell. Of course she got him to stage whisper that he is having a baby.
    I knew he was feminine, but didn't know that he could birth babies!
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    I did not hear what happened to dimberly other than she was gone, was it explained?
    No, only that she and two others had "parted ways" with the Jonathan team. I wondered if it had something to do with her constant complaining and nasty comments behind people's backs, that she was apparently too stupid to realize were being taped and therefore likely to be seen by the people she was carping about.

I was kind of hoping if I checked here someone might have the 411.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66
    Yeah? It is on tonight on my cable company.
    Now I'm not sure if I want to watch it. It sounds awful.
    Did anyone else watch Jonathon on the NBC morning show last week?
    He was promoting something and told the host that he had a secret that he couldn't tell. Of course she got him to stage whisper that he is having a baby.
    I knew he was feminine, but didn't know that he could birth babies!

WHy not... Kendra told the world Freddie could

After reading this thread I may just delete it off the drv.. this season didnt hold up to the last one... sadly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast