+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Blowout Reunion

I agree with everyone's comments. I'm still trying to clear the air from the stink that reunion show left.
    The questions, oh my God, could they be more self-serving? The whole thing was a giant Jonathan infomercial.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Ok, just watched. I think this was taped on more than one day because when Jonathan proposed, Robin said he'd have to call the parents. BUT, they were supposedly just there! And Jonathan was very reserved around them. Funny how the mom has an accent but not the dad or the kids. They're still married so I wonder what their big crime was that Jonathan thinks Robin was the parent. Maybe they had to work long hours and couldn't be around to rear them as much as Jonathan would have liked. Well wah, wah, welcome to real life. Unfortunately many parents don't get to spend as much time with their children as they would like. But we don't know the real story, maybe one of the parents was verbally or even physically abusive. I guess unless he writes a book we'll never know.

What happened to the one girl who in the last episode never showed up to work? I can't even remember her name but was she there at the reunion? And I do think Kiara's absence should have been explained. It very well could have but it might have been edited out.

And what's up with the love fest between the sylists and Jonathan. Maybe they saw too quickly what could happen when you don't kiss his butt (Kimberly, Daniel, Edward!) so they knew better than to say anything negative. Maybe Kiara pissed him off shortly before the reunion special or maybe she couldn't get a baby sitter and it was raining out!

The whole Tina, Beth Ann, Scott fight over Jonathan not being invited to NY did seem scripted but Scott's face makes me think otherwise. It seems Scott is always on the verge of tears but he manages to show the restraint Jonathan doesn't. That being said, I don't have a problem with men showing their emotions and crying. But...Jonathan does seem to cry more than any guy I know, not that there's anything wrong with that!

I hate to say it but I would watch another season. There's just something about living vicariously through people on reality shows that makes me keep watching although I do have my limits. I haven't watched any of I want to be a Hilton, Kept, Seasons 2 and 3 of Simple Life, among others. I don't have time for them all so I have to be a little choosy.

Anyway, the reunion special could have been better but I'm glad I at least got the updates that I did.
    Last edited by chesara; 08-03-2005 at 09:29 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I wrote down Wed. as the reunion date and only by channel surfing did I realize it was on Tuesday.

Robin was awful. I am so glad I don't live in L.A. If I had to look at hundreds of women with bad face work every day I would literally poke out my own eyes.

I guess it was on Tues. and Wed. Luckily (or maybe not so luckily!) I caught it tonight. My paper said Situation Comedy was on last night so I didn't even check the channel. I'm sure it will rerun for those that missed it and still have the desire to see it.

What a horrible "special". While I actually enjoyed the show this season, this little gathering was pathetic. The stylists looked totally bored and his sister better not quit her day job. My kids could have done a better job hosting that show.

Maybe Kiara pissed him off shortly before the reunion special or maybe she couldn't get a baby sitter and it was raining out!
    LOL
    The Reunoin show was a borefest did not enjoy it at all....
    Wonder who'll be crying more,Jon or the baby.....
    Robin don't quit your day job,she was a horrible host..
    It did seem like the show was scripted.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well I took the vcr tape of the show and cut it up into tiny little pieces and spread it all over my yard and you should see how great my lawn looks.......best fertilizer ever.

I wonder how he got rid of Kimberly, Daniel and Edward......We know Kim can do good hair. look at the photo shoot she did, I think she just never got off that pert ass of hers and really got her client list up and he canned her. Notice no one talked about Brandon and his where-a-bouts and you can't tell me no one in the "community" knows where he is.

As for the award show, Jonanthan it isn't all about you, its for the others that make your product look good, no matter who's name is on it. get a grip buddy, you are not "all that"

Quote Originally Posted by PigsWalkUpright
    Robin was awful. I am so glad I don't live in L.A. If I had to look at hundreds of women with bad face work every day I would literally poke out my own eyes.

She looked like a gargoyle.

joeguy, I believe I read on either the blow out or another website that Brandon is at another salon nearby, more suited to his "type" of life or whatever...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I forgot to say, did anyone else think it was a total cliche for the girl to snag her older, successful boyfriend into proposing by getting pregnant?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast