+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

7/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Don't know if anyone else is around tonight, but I thought I would start a thread in case anyone wanted to chat about it.

They just had the phone conversation with Jonathon and his girlfriend Sescie (sp?). Does anyone else find it a little odd that she never appears to be at any of his events? Not at his surprise party, not on this boat trip tonight, didn't tagalong for his QVC stuff (or was she there and I missed her??) and now I don't see her at this big Sephora product launch. If they are as serious as Jonathon makes it sound, I would have expected to see more of her at these events that are such a huge deal for him. Maybe it's because this is the ****JONATHON**** show...

Agree with that. This was a good episode. I don't think he & sescie are going to be an "item" too much longer. He needs to keep on with his product etc., and wuite frankly I don't think he has time right now for a relationship. Again this was a good
    episode. I'll probably post more tomorrow.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I missed it tonight. Oh well, will catch it tomorrow.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

It looks like on the Reunion special on Aug. 3 that they are still together and she might be pregnant and he might propose. I guess we'll see.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I agree with Chesara plus I too was wondering why we never see the girlfriend. but on the phone she said she can't sleep over cause of her dog, does it not get along with jonathan's dogs i wonder? hmmmm!!!??? plus too, i am sure she has a carreer to have to attended to and not just live off of jonathan's fame and insecurity. AS for jonathan in general I posted on another thread

Ready to see the "behind the scenes" stuff that they couldn't cram in the original episodes. Yes, looks like a baby and a proposal are on the way.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think he is going to say..."Sescie, I have a surprise for you too; six months suppy of DIRT at 50% off."

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I think he is going to say..."Sescie, I have a surprise for you too; six months suppy of DIRT at 50% off."
    LOL

My first thought when I saw the "possible proposal" promo was: Can Jonathon handle a wedding? A whole day where the bride is supposed to be the center of attention!!

I think Sescie also said she couldn't live with Jonathan because he smokes. So unless he quits, I don't know. I know it's not easy to live with a smoker when you're not, unless they do it outside which makes it almost bearable. Maybe she's willing to live with it if they're married. And the dogs - does she have a dog too? Or is she allergic to his dog? I don't remember the reason for the dog issue. I don't think I could give up my dog for someone, they'd have to get over it unless they were deathly allergic and even then, I'd say take medication or see ya!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Would he do her hair?:p
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 07-21-2005 at 11:43 PM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast