+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Newbie
    I am so hooked on this show. I did watch last night and I am amazed once again that this Scott guy seems to be a bit confused as to his role in the product development.
    I wish they'd can the therapy sessions. All the chick did was stroke his ego, like he needs to pay someone to do that. If they are going to show them I'd think they ought to be more entertaining like her diagnosing him as a megalomaniac and forcing him to do menial tasks for others to bring him back down to earth.

I watched, but my laptop batteries were out so I couldn't post.

Kimberely, you simply bug me. I was rooting for you last season, but now you just irritate me with the whole jealousy thing. Everyone has to put in their time before the perks start rolling in, and you need to be GRATEFUL that J handed you that photo shoot if only to shut you up.

Kiara and the baby. I simply do not see what the big problem is. If having the baby at the place of business doesn't interfere with her work, then it's no one else's business but hers and J's. I applaud a mom who will work to spend as much time as possible with her baby. And as for NY, did anyone else catch that J didn't pay for the baby or boyfriend?? As for the nursing ... GET OVER IT. As long as she's not "whipping it out" in front of clients, she's done nothing wrong. There are discreet ways of nursing, and many moms are good enough to be in public without anyone knowing. The rest of us went to a back room.

Just one mom's 2 cents.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I watched, but my laptop batteries were out so I couldn't post.

Kimberely, you simply bug me. I was rooting for you last season, but now you just irritate me with the whole jealousy thing. Everyone has to put in their time before the perks start rolling in, and you need to be GRATEFUL that J handed you that photo shoot if only to shut you up.

Kiara and the baby. I simply do not see what the big problem is. If having the baby at the place of business doesn't interfere with her work, then it's no one else's business but hers and J's. I applaud a mom who will work to spend as much time as possible with her baby. And as for NY, did anyone else catch that J didn't pay for the baby or boyfriend?? As for the nursing ... GET OVER IT. As long as she's not "whipping it out" in front of clients, she's done nothing wrong. There are discreet ways of nursing, and many moms are good enough to be in public without anyone knowing. The rest of us went to a back room.

Just one mom's 2 cents.

Well you hit that old proverbial nail on the head mom2, Kimberly needs to pay attention more to kimberly instead of what everyone else is doing. Jonathan did not pay for the baby or boyfriend as you pointed out, and as for the nursing, if she is in the back room of the salon and someone eating lunch doesn't like it, either turn around or go out in the alley and eat. I did know one mother that worked at a place that had a little room like that, but she being the courteous person she was would turn herself around in such a way you couldn't see her nursing, she was very private anyway. But in any event Kimberly and Daniel both need to grow up. Daniel is having problems.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

It was Alyn who has the problems with Kiara breastfeeding.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Although I do like the show,I'm usually cracking jokes about Johnathan.
    But I thought it was pretty cool,he let Kim do that photo shoot,BUT now
    I think thats going to make her head swell even more.She said
    she was thinking about leaving the Salon....she wouldn't be missed.
    I know this is out of order,but what is up with Daniel?He seems
    so out there,when last season he seem normal.Maybe he's "acting"
    for the cameras.To me it seems like he dosen't look to healthy..
    I wouldn't be suprised if he gets fired.
    I felt bad for Edward,,,it seems that Scotty(the Assistant) was
    smirking with happiness when Edward was having a hard time.
    I agree no more therapy sessions!!!!
    As for the hair cutting show,at first I thought it was cheesy,when
    John was talking about it,but it was kind of cool when they showed
    it..........
    I thought it was Scotty that said something about Kiara breast
    feeding her baby....Yes there is definate tension coming from
    Kim to Kiara.When last season if I remember correctly Kiara
    was pulling for Kim to pass her test.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    It was Alyn who has the problems with Kiara breastfeeding.
    Yes, but I get the definite feeling Kim has been sparking some of these feelings. Jealous girl out to get the A student.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karennz
    In the meantime, Kimberly needs to continue sitting in the waiting area and flipping through magazines while she waits to build up her clientele. That's how everyone starts out, Kimberly, and you're no better than anyone else.
    I don't know about you, but no successful stylist I've ever known (and by known I mean dated, for some reason I seem to date alot of them) has built up clientele that way. She needs to get her butt out of that chair and start handing out her business cards. I don't think that I ever went anywhere with my ex's where they didn't give out at least a handful of business cards. She really can't wait for the business to come to her.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    I don't know about you, but no successful stylist I've ever known (and by known I mean dated, for some reason I seem to date alot of them) has built up clientele that way. She needs to get her butt out of that chair and start handing out her business cards. I don't think that I ever went anywhere with my ex's where they didn't give out at least a handful of business cards. She really can't wait for the business to come to her.
    I was just paraphrasing what Kiara told her to do a few episodes back. She (Kiara) mentioned that physically being available, in the waiting area, when clients came in without an appointment, would be one of the best ways for Kimberly to begin building her clientele...as many of the other stylists had done.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Okay - on another note...Scott from Zorbitz is a real idiot. However, why is he always kissing the 2 JP executives? I've been around high powered executives in marketing, sales, etc. and nobody KISSES each other. More infused drama.

Kimberley - sweetie, you're too new to be griping so much. Pay your dues.

I felt sorry for Edward. I'm a confident adult woman with a husband and great friends, but when things go wrong, I call my mother. That's just how it is. I hope he gets some confidence.

I don't know why I enjoy this train wreck ego show, but I do! See ya next week!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    You might get to see it rerun anyway. I cannot fathom a hotel especially 4 star that does not have BRAVO, did they have other cable channels?
    I was surprised as well - they had HBO family, A&E, TBS, and a lot of sports and news stations, but no BRAVO. I am going to look for it in reruns.

Aside from no BRAVO, though, it was a wonderful hotel. and, not to plug it again, but why not, Priceline is great. We stayed there for less than half the going rate.

I have to say - that Kimberly bugs me as well - she is just so whiney....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast