+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Product *SPOILER*

Jonathan Product *SPOILER*

If you want to know what the packaging ended up looking like, here is the link to the Jonathan Product website. You can see a monthly demo of some technique from Jonathan in case you need a fix once the show is over.

The way they don't use sulfates is a good thing. The gal at my local beauty supply store told me a while ago that most people are allergic to sulfates. Not that I'm going to spend $20 on 8.4 oz. of shampoo, but whatever. I'm just reporting.

It's funny to see the finished line and what they have to say about it. I'm adding the Sephora link for that.

Jonathan Product website
    Product line at Sephora

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    tips and theories. no drama. right.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

The clear containers are kind of funky - not in a bad way. At least you'd be able to tell when you were running out. I don't think the design (other than the color and the bottles being clear) is that different from other products. It reminds me a little of Paul Mitchell. For me, what's important about hair products (other than whether they make my hair look good) is the fragrance. I'll have to look for this stuff the next time I'm at the beauty supply store and see how they smell. Going by the ingredients, they should smell pretty good.

If anyone wants to give this stuff a try and get back to us with a review, that'd be great! I'm broke and will stick with my gigantic bottles of Matrix products, which are still half full (I think - the bottles aren't clear though, so I'm not sure!).
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    The clear containers are kind of funky - not in a bad way. At least you'd be able to tell when you were running out. I don't think the design (other than the color and the bottles being clear) is that different from other products. It reminds me a little of Paul Mitchell. For me, what's important about hair products (other than whether they make my hair look good) is the fragrance. I'll have to look for this stuff the next time I'm at the beauty supply store and see how they smell. Going by the ingredients, they should smell pretty good.

If anyone wants to give this stuff a try and get back to us with a review, that'd be great! I'm broke and will stick with my gigantic bottles of Matrix products, which are still half full (I think - the bottles aren't clear though, so I'm not sure!).
    I'm going to be ordering some in the next month or so.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

No Drama!!!!!!!!!
    So it obvoius they get the Johnathon product off the ground...
    I'll still be watching on Tuesdays.Can't wait until next weeks
    show Johnathon vs.Scott (Zorbitz)

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    You can also see the products and read reviews on amazon. So far the reviews are not good, which is a let down. Some of the reviews seem a little phoney though.
    Last edited by cottoncandy; 06-25-2005 at 11:53 PM.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Yeah, the reviews are very sketchy. It really sounds like the same person writing multiple bad reviews under different aliases.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I think I'll wait for gabriel's reviews, rather than believe the ones on amazon Plus, like CK said, it looks like it might be one person posting multiple reviews. Maybe it's Brandon!!!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I will be ordering sometime soon. Plus one of the review said something about greasy. I distinctly remember Jonathan griping about the dirt feeling greasy and he did not like that.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    I think I'll wait for gabriel's reviews, rather than believe the ones on amazon Plus, like CK said, it looks like it might be one person posting multiple reviews. Maybe it's Brandon!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast