+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Product *SPOILER*

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I like the look of the packaging - I think it came out nice.

There will be an hour of him on QVC on July 15th from 7-8 p.m. eastern. The description from the QVC website: Jonathan Antin, renowned Beverly Hills celebrity hair stylist and star of "Blow Out" in its second season on The Bravo Network, presents a new, comprehensive hair care line to help you achieve and maintain great-looking hair with a minimum of fuss. QVC now invites you to discover "simple hair made beautiful" with Jonathan Product, a blend of nature and technology that uses nourishing ingredients like natural botanicals, sugar-based cleansing systems and purified, deionized Essential Water. Featuring four simple categories, Shampoo, Condition, Create and Finish, Jonathan Product offers a straightforward and uncomplicated road to luxurious, healthy-looking hair.

FORT Newbie
    The Fonts they chose & the whole design I could do in 5 minutes! I do graphic design & I would never talk up such a simple design.

damn and I know he charged that moron Jonathan allot

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    The Fonts they chose & the whole design I could do in 5 minutes! I do graphic design & I would never talk up such a simple design.

damn and I know he charged that moron Jonathan allot

LOL
    I agree with you and so does my sister.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    My sister is a graphic designer in New York, and she just told me she is involved with the redesign of this product packaging and might be on the next season facing off against that guy. I've only seen this show twice, but I am scared for her.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    I actually like the products that I've tried so far.

At least Jonathon is heated up because he's passionate about his product. Scott's just being a dip because he likes to. He smirks any time he makes Jonathon angry.

After the media blitz surrounding Jonathan product, I wonder how it's performing now that the hype has fizzled. The people at my local Sephora weren't exactly gushing about it, and last I saw it was relegated to a bottom shelf well below Frederic Fekkai (my choice in hair products). Has anyone here tried any of it?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    For shampoo and conditioner, I rotate Fredrick Fekkai Protein Rx, Phyto Phytojoba/Phytobaume, and Jonathan volumizing. If I stick with just one, my hair tends to get used to it and it doesn't work that well anymore. I get them at Sephora, and the only comments about Jonathan's line from the people working there have been positive. The shampoo is very thick and makes a lot of lather. It might not be for everyone but it works really well for me, and I love the pineapple smell of the conditioner.
    Last edited by cottoncandy; 03-21-2006 at 02:54 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I'm using the dirt, create volume, vol shampoo and moisture cond and I love all of them. I think they are worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    At least Jonathon is heated up because he's passionate about his product. Scott's just being a dip because he likes to. He smirks any time he makes Jonathon angry.
    Well, I think if I had to put up with Jonathan, I'd have a little fun at his expense, too! It's people like Jonathan that bring out the annoying little sister in me (I have 3 older brothers--gotta be able to give as good as you get with 3 big bros).

I know ... real mature, alphacat!

I think it's good that the product is doing so well, well done Jonathan.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast