+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 06/20 Episode Discussion * SPOILERS *

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Jonathon's drama is usually pretty genuine, at least in Jonathan's head it is.

I thought it was sweet that Stripper Bob bought himself $195.00 jeans because he got picked to be at West Hollywood.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 06-21-2005 at 11:36 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    They could easily get a hotel suite and have much easier access to Jonathon. The Ramada Plaza Suites are just down the street from the West Hollywood salon. But oh wait, the "investor" says they're over budget. I guess they can't afford a suite?

So, why go to New York to go to Gucci, when there is one in Beverly Hills?
    But they are not sleeping in the office are they? still need a hotel room, so work out of it - I really dislike these two babbettes. I like the new stylists that got hired , but what happened to the chick? Was she the model?

I really am beginning to not like the two assistants too much, and what was Edward doing bringing that poor cat to the salon- what a moron (Edward , not the cat). Fool.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    Yeah, I just don't buy it (the office thing). I am hooked on this show, but if they start injecting false drama, it makes the whole thing suspect, and then what's the point? I think there is enough real stuff going on without resorting to faking anything.

correct - there is enough drama around salons anyway, I know I helped manage one in the late 70s early 80s. I liked it though. I hope this show lasts more than this season.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Those two executive women couldn't even say "we need to put up our own pictures" with a straight face

They need to practice their lines a bit more.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Jonathon's drama is usually pretty genuine, at least in Jonathan's head it is.

I thought it was sweet that Stripper Bob bought himself $195.00 jeans because he got picked to be at West Hollywood.
    Who was the second one hired for WH? I saw the butt kisser got a job in BH.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

The two people hired for the WeHo salon were the former Chippendale's dancer and the guy who originally didn't want to come in for the "Style-Off" but finally did...

FORT Fan
    "I saw the butt kisser got a job in BH."

Yeah, his lips were puckered. BUT: he also did the work. Everyone commented on how neatly he put the foil in his model's hair. And even I could see what a beautiful coloring job he'd done when they showed the "after" shot. I also have to agree that he had the right persona for the BH location: Professional and just a bit deferential. Those BH chicks will eat that stuff up!

When the two women(working on JA.hair product) said the pics in the
    office had to come down.I was like WTH .I didn't notice if they were trying not to laugh,I recorded it on DVR, I'll have to check it out...
    I 'm glad JA.hired the former chimpendale
    I not only liked his looks,but his personality too...
    Next week Jonathon and Scott from Zorbitz have it out.
    Oh yeah what was up with Edward bringing the cat to the WeHo
    Salon,knowing theres no pets allowed..
    Anyway next weeks show looks good,,JA vs.Scotthave it out.
    The assistant Edward has his test...BUT Iam not looking forward
    to Jon's shrink session.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Way too much, I think that was just done for the added drama. I don't like those two anyway. I have never heard of that happening to anyone. I mean they might go from New York to west hollywood and stay in a hotel, but in the office oh puhleeze
    I saw the same thing happen on Project Greenlight. The evil casting director blows into town and demands that the director (contest winner) give up his office to her. He had to move to a smaller office so she and her staff could move in and sabotage him from close range.
    What is it with these women needing to kick people out of their offices? Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy
    And where was Mr. Zorbitz??? I thought we were going to see that showdown tonight, dammit.
    I think they are showing things out of order. Last week when Jonathan said every head of hair walking out of the salon has his name on it, that was word for word what the guy who got hired to do color at the BH salon said this week. I think Jonathan may have gotten those words from the other guy but the sequence of events was shuffled so we saw Zorbitz last week (maybe to put more drama up front and keep people watching), cut to fashion show this week (messing up the real timeline), then back to Zorbitz next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal
    Oh yeah what was up with Edward bringing the cat to the WeHo
    Salon, knowing theres no pets allowed.
    That was hilarious, a typical Jonathan moment of not being aware of how he contradicts himself:
    "I'm all about pets. I love animals. Now get that f*cking cat out of my salon!" Lol!

Blowout is an entertaining series. I wonder why more people don't watch it (judging from the lesser number of posts it receives).

Quote Originally Posted by Karennz
    "I saw the butt kisser got a job in BH."
    Yeah, his lips were puckered. BUT: he also did the work. Everyone commented on how neatly he put the foil in his model's hair. And even I could see what a beautiful coloring job he'd done when they showed the "after" shot. I also have to agree that he had the right persona for the BH location: Professional and just a bit deferential. Those BH chicks will eat that stuff up!
    Yes, plus the first thing he said when picked was that he needed to go out and get a cocktail. He should totally fit in with the BH cocktail crowd.
    Last edited by Harvest; 06-22-2005 at 06:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast