+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/14 Recap - He Styles the Hair that Makes the Whole World Schwing

Critical, you are not a plank at all (did you make that up? I love it! ), but a fabulouso writer! I've only been able to see about 15 minutes of this show, and even I know your recap is a thousand times better than the actual show. Besides, anyone who can include words such as "schwing" and "flibbertigibbet" is tops in my book. Great read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    To me, he sounds like Inspector Clouseau. I guess sophistication is in the ear of the beholder.

Apparently, she wasn’t psychic enough to know that dying her hair black was a bad idea.ing from blonde to brunette.

I think that, for that much money, her hair should sing, dance and style itself.

Will there by singing and dancing à la West Side Story or will it be more Gunfight at the O.K. Corral? Is this a timed event? Does one get points for execution and dismount? One question leads to another…..

He’s late to a meeting, snarks at the client and then doesn’t have any kind of presentation prepared. Yeah, I’m thinking Scott’s going to get loads of work as a result of this appearance.

Little Yellow School Bus Special

I’m thinking that’s not all he “does” for the Pussycat Dolls (wink-wink, nudge-nudge – see Jonathan, two can play that game!).

He says “different” in the same way people say “special” about people who ride the short bus.

How to Shrink a Giant Head

The season finale should include Kim going all Norma Rae on his ass.

We learn that he’s been this way his whole life, proving that egomaniacs are born, not made.

Scott is a plank.

Maybe they should start voting off stylists so we could have a big dramatic moment to finish off each episode.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

because that dye job is about 2 months old and the haircut is the feathered stuff of 1970’s roller derby movies.

My guess is that someone else is cleaning that up because, you know, Jonathan is hair, he is not spot cleaning.

I’m thinking that’s not all he “does” for the Pussycat Dolls (wink-wink, nudge-nudge – see Jonathan, two can play that game!).

It’s not like anyone thinks you’re John Merrick pal, just a self involved hair dresser…excuse me – stylist. <---priceless
    Loved it! You really make this show come alive, Critical. Can't wait to spit coffee all over the place next week.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12