+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blow Out Spoiler Thread 6/14

I didn't mind Kimberly last season,I felt kind of bad for her,she was Jon's
    whipping boy ....
    But this season she does seem like a dimwit,and you could almost hear crickets chirping,ANYTIME she talks.............
    Did anybody notice when Jason asked Annie if she wanted to go and
    have drinks,Kim jumped in and said she'd go if Annie goes..Jason had a
    look on his face as if he wasn't talking to her.To me it looked like
    he was talking to Annie.Jason didn't seem like he was happy that
    Kim was going..

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal
    I didn't mind Kimberly last season,I felt kind of bad for her,she was Jon's
    whipping boy ....
    But this season she does seem like a dimwit,and you could almost hear crickets chirping,ANYTIME she talks.............
    Did anybody notice when Jason asked Annie if she wanted to go and
    have drinks,Kim jumped in and said she'd go if Annie goes..Jason had a
    look on his face as if he wasn't talking to her.To me it looked like
    he was talking to Annie.Jason didn't seem like he was happy that
    Kim was going..
    Of course not, Jason wanted to diss Kimberly to Annie but now he couldn't. Theres something different about Jasons whole aura this season or is it me? He appears a tad standoffish?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fan
    OK, so I missed this week's episode because I was flying back from...southern CA. And yes, I specifically drove to Beverly Hills last Sunday so I could see Jonathan Salon. And yes, I AM a reality TV geek!

I'm sitting here looking at the picture I took of the salon as I drove by (told ya I'm a geek!). Quizzno's to the left, two other shops to the right, and then a Subway. The two other shops are Gizia, which appears to be a clothing store. Next to Gizia is...Juan Juan, I think? Can't make it out because there are three palm trees partially blocking the signage. But I'm guessing it was one of these two shops that was making all the construction noise?

Another interesting thing: the lower third of Jonathan Salon's front windows was covered with plain white paper. Anybody know what's up with that? And btw, seems that many Beverly Hills shops are closed on Sunday. So no, I didn't see anyone coming in or out.

Hey, not a bad recap for a 5-second drive-by, huh?

I KNEW the shop was between competing sub places No wonder Jonathan didn't want Brandon's Sandwich Buddy! He can just send a minion over to either side for some tasty grub.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I didn't mind the Zorbit guy ... it was 2 prima donnas (prima DONS?) squaring off against each other: "I'm the arteest", "No, I'M the arteest", "No, I AM", "No, I AM" ...etc.
    They're like dogs competing to be alpha male. The only thing missing is the humping.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I KNEW the shop was between competing sub places No wonder Jonathan didn't want Brandon's Sandwich Buddy! He can just send a minion over to either side for some tasty grub.
    You are right Texicana, I swore they were empty tho when he was building JONATHAN SALON. *doffs feather in brim hat* I bow before you!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

*you may rise, Gabe-darlink!* well, the Subway is a few doors down, but the Quiznos and Spongemonkies are right up in his grill!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    They're like dogs competing to be alpha male. The only thing missing is the humping.
    It's still early. There may still be some humping to come. Oh. I probably shouldn't have said it that way. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BEACH LOVER
    It's still early. There may still be some humping to come. Oh. I probably shouldn't have said it that way. LOL.
    I was going to make some comment about Jonathan and the Zorbits guy and some S & M , but ..oh forget it.. use your imagination
    - The Dean Martin Show -

FORT Fan
    I just caught a repeat of the second episode. Lord almighty, what an a$$hole that Zorbit jerk is! Perfect example of why I got out of the advertising business -- about 90% of ad people are JUST LIKE THAT.

I'd like to think that the negative way in which Zorbit Boy is portrayed will hurt his business because people won't want to work with such a self-centered (insert your own derogative word here). But I know better. People will want to work with the creative guy who went toe-to-toe with the stylist guy. They'll want the cache of saying their product labels/signage/whatever was designed by Zorbit, "you know, the guy who worked on Jonathan Product!"

It's a shame IMHO. It reinforces the concept that whoever can pee the farthest in the pissing match, wins. I know this is reality TV. But it's just a little TOO real for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast