+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blow Out Spoiler Thread 6/14

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Wait wait- in Jonathans defense, he did not have neighbors and his construction crew wasn't throwing glass around breaking it.

Thanks for answering my question ... I didn't realize he didn't have neighbors during his remodel first season.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Thanks for answering my question ... I didn't realize he didn't have neighbors during his remodel first season.
    Youre welcome, and something else, his crew wasn't putting walls up manually with hammer & nails like the other place, they were useing steel studs in the walls with a screwgun etc etc etc... If I keep going just cut me off..... I did not like Mr attitude from what was it Zorbis?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by mom2

I guess either the Subway or Quizno's the Jonathan Salon was sandwiched in between moved and something's remodelling their way in.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

ADVANCE WARNING....EXTREME SNARK BELOW (I can't help it, this show just brings it out of me.)

Just finished watching Blow Hole on TIVO. (okay okay, I mean Jonathan). I have to admit, I like that he cries ALL THE TIME. Because you don't see men crying all over the place.

His sister? MAN, I just won't go there. But I'll say he looks more feminine than she does.

I sense a show-down between the two assistants (Scott & Edward?) before the season is over.

Tina, the Vp. of marketing or whatever over new 'Jonathan Product'...what on EARTH was up with her hair? It was sticking up all OVER the place, like she had static electricity in it, and this was in different meetings! How did IAMHAIR Jonathan resist slapping some product on it? (I have another hint for her...the CHI iron from Farouk...it works, try it.)

Scott (Scott? I think) from Zorbit...what a JERK. Sure, Blow Hole is no picnic to be around, but Scott needs to back off and grow his eyebrows in a bit.

Dimberly (yes, Dimberly, no I didn't make a typo) still gets on my nerves as much as she did last season. When she was have cocktails with the other stylists, you could almost hear crickets when she was talking about how she was steady, etc.

All in all, I kind of like Jonathan (despite his mangled earlobes...did anyone else notice them?) Sure, he's goofy as all get out....but he seems really insecure under all of that bravado.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I can't stand Jonathan, and I can't believe all I had to watch last night was this

He *really* needs to get that ego in check, you could literally see them both puff out their chests in that art meeting, I think the artist was pushing buttons he knew were there but at the same time, if you are the best and you don't like J's attitude, give up the gig, don't continue to make an arse of yourself on tv. moron.

Jonathan's girlfriend doesn't look like 'his type' to me. He is such a sleeze, I'm still not convinced he isn't gay and trying to convince himself and others that he isn't.

I'm sure he will sell that product like crazy and become even more of an ego problem next series
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Jonathan and Scott (from Zorbits) will never get along, because they are exactly alike. They both are the STARS in their own little worlds. They both need to make allowances for each other, but I doubt that they will. Jonathan should schedule time each day for working on the product, and he really does need to care more about the product packaging. He could easily have given examples of product packaging that he likes to the design team, this would have given them a direction. Scott should understand that Jonathon is the Client, and you do what you can to make the Client happy. Since Jonathon didn't have example for him, Zorbits should have had 3 different concepts for Jonathon to get an idea of where he wants to go with it.

I'm not sure about Jonathan's girlfriend either (previously he seemed to be much more drawn to the Blonde/Tan/Plastic/Bimbo type. She seems a lot more down to earth. Perhaps he is making some progress in his therapy.

As for Jonathon being gay, nah, I've met plenty of narcissistic straight hair stylists.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    His sister? MAN, I just won't go there. But I'll say he looks more feminine than she does.

Scott (Scott? I think) from Zorbit...what a JERK. Sure, Blow Hole is no picnic to be around, but Scott needs to back off and grow his eyebrows in a bit.

Dimberly (yes, Dimberly, no I didn't make a typo) still gets on my nerves as much as she did last season. When she was have cocktails with the other stylists, you could almost hear crickets when she was talking about how she was steady, etc.

I did not notice Kimberly in the opening credits and was disappointed when she showed up in the episode. She seems in a continual snit that she is not being handed what she wants on a silver platter, without realizing you have to work for it, deserve it, and pay your dues. What an unearned sense of entitlement. I can't stand watching her [would insert barf smiley here if this board had one]

The Zorbit guy seemed to be there for the sole purpose of proving Jonathan is not the biggest jackhole in the world. He made the audience sympathize with Jonathan in comparison. I have to say, a plain black font on pure white (like some perfume I can recall, is it Michael Kors?) was a real waste of money. And he can say "critical path" all he wants, but it is still a case of the Emperor's New Clothes, scamming people into paying a lot for a whole lotta nothing.

As for those eyebrows, I told hubby the guy must be a drag queen who has some conflicted need to appear macho, setting up a huge inner battle that expresses itself in his horrible behavior.

Kimberly's jawline goes on forever...she's got a blocky head. Weird, but I guess she can't help that. What she can work on, is growing another brain cell so the one she does have doesn't rattle around like a pea in a maraca (those little mexican music shaking things)
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Kimberly's jawline goes on forever...she's got a blocky head. Weird, but I guess she can't help that. What she can work on, is growing another brain cell so the one she does have doesn't rattle around like a pea in a maraca (those little mexican music shaking things)
    But you what? without a Dimberly (i liked that from a previous post and used it) who would act the part? And as far as that other brain cell, it's there but shhhhh! it's sleeping. I don't think she really understands how teh world works and that is sad.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I didn't mind the Zorbit guy ... it was 2 prima donnas (prima DONS?) squaring off against each other: "I'm the arteest", "No, I'M the arteest", "No, I AM", "No, I AM" ...etc.

The crickets chirping during Kimberly's "why I should go to NY" rant was funny!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast