+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blow Out II (6/7) Recap: “I’m a Hairball, Man”

Great recap!

Jonathan Product ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Like, Oh My God! That was, like an awesome recap Critical! Like, I don't have cable cuz I am like so broke, but I will like so totally tune into to your like totally awesome recaps every week.

Did you make it all the way through that? Don't Lie! Great solo debut Critical!

Great recap
    I was hoping they'd scream “It’s a hair emergency!” too
    funny!

We see him make a quick appearance at his party with his girlfriend, Sescie, and then he leaves for the airport. I’m sitting there thinking two things 1) He has a girlfriend? Didn’t he just make a date with that client? Apparently, this is an open relationship and, 2) What is UP with these names? Sescie?
    I noticed they seem to emphasize his love for women more this time around.

I finally caught the repeat today. Great job, Critical. I enjoyed the show and your recap provided the snarky insight to go along with it.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Awesome recap, critical. Too funny!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

. Edward then asks us: “Would you want to have your hair shampooed by, Liberace?”
    Since Liberace is dead, more like would you want Bobby Trendy to shampoo your
    hair? That's who Scott remindeds me of. If you watched Anna Nicole show,you'll
    know who I'm talking about. I can picture Scott saying to the clients when their
    hair is all done "your hair looks luxurious"

Great Jon

I love this show and loved your re-cap! Thanks.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Critical, I am soooo far behind. I took your recap with me on the plane, and was howling so much, I had to stop reading. Thanks for the laughs. Terrific read!
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    When he says “celebrity stylist,” you may think he means that he is a stylist who works with celebrities...Don’t worry about getting to know all of the supporting characters on this show because they are just that: supporting characters. The only one who matters here is Jonathan.

In the little clip featuring Kelly, we see Pete Rose sitting at her station having his hair done. I, for one, am curious about why he actually pays someone money for that haircut.

The last time I remember Vidal Sassoon, I was lying on my bed trying to zip up a pair of his jeans so I could go to an eighth grade dance.
    “I am what I do. I’m hair.”

“Would you want to have your hair shampooed by, Liberace?” Um, no. Mainly ‘cause I wouldn’t want all those rings getting caught in my hair and then also because, like, I think Liberace’s dead.

This line is going to have to be finished in three to four months in order for all of us to see his dream on TV, because as we all know, if it doesn't happen on TV, it doesn't really matter.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12