+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kimberly

Kimberly

From the official site:

Kimberly Sanchez is Jonathan Antinís hand-picked apprentice. She was Antin's assistant for two years before being appointed as stylist at Jonathan Salon Beverly Hills at the end of the last seasonís episodes. Her training includes working with Antin in the West Hollywood salon, on shoots and at shows.

Sanchez is the first person Antin calls when he needs anything, and she has endured her bossí high demands in order to take her rightful place on the floor with the other stylists.

"Jonathan is definitely harder on me than he is on the other stylists," said Sanchez.

In the series, Sanchez is having trouble pulling in the kind of business that the Beverly Hills salon demands, and is feeling the pressure from Antin. Already on a mission to prove she deserves her title as stylist, she has to take her duties one step further in order to be considered a competitor.

Last time I watched an episode of season 1, Kimberly was in the midst of trainign her replacement on reception and I got the feeling that it didn't look too hopeful for her to get a job as a stylist in the salon.

I'm interested to see how she does.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Last time I watched an episode of season 1, Kimberly was in the midst of trainign her replacement on reception and I got the feeling that it didn't look too hopeful for her to get a job as a stylist in the salon.

I'm interested to see how she does.

I'll be interested to see how she does, too, Fluff. And, FWIW, I notice that the assistant trainee (Elizabeth) isn't listed among the "cast" for this second season. Wonder what happened there...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I liked her in season 1 but good Lord - she was SLOW! I wonder how far she's come.

CCL
    Ah, Jonathan's favourite chew toy is back. I wonder if he will still be ragging on her this year. She was quite slow in her cuts last year but she was new and learning. I'm sure she'll get quicker as she gets on in her career (or I would hope so!).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Kim appears to be still slow...I bet she will be gone...If their is a 3rd
    season,she won't be in it.

+ Reply to Thread