+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiara

Kiara

From the official site:

Kiara Bailey, a funky, fun, and spirited "rocker girl," is one of Jonathan Antin's most talented stylists at Jonathan Salon Beverly Hills. A new mother since the first season, Bailey now finds herself juggling her career and the demands of motherhood and some of the stylists aren't happy about her bringing her baby to work.

"I can't relate to anyone in the salon," said Bailey. "They just don't understand motherhood."

Feeling isolated by the other stylists, Bailey views her position as that of peer to Antin. In fact, Antin likewise feels Bailey is at the top of her game now that she's a mother. She plans to step up and be Antin's eyes and ears at the Beverly Hills salon

So, Kiara is gonna be Jonathan's mole amongst the stylists? This could be interesting...

Kiara was one of my favorites from Season 1. It'll be interesting to see how (if at all) motherhood has changed her.

CCL
    Yep, I liked Kiara. But I can understand why her fellow stylists wouldn't be thrilled with her bringing the baby to work.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Kiara is beginning to push the envelope on the bringing-baby-everywhere thing.

I thought it was inappropriate for Miss Baby to be in the waiting area in last night's episode, while Kiara finished up a client's hair. Jonathan has hammered over and over again how they must set a certain professional tone at the BH store. Baby in the waiting area somehow just does NOT scream out "Professional" to me.

I almost laughed out loud when I read the above snippet on what Kiara's role is supposed to be in this season's shows. Jonathan's eyes and ears? There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Additional demerits (are you reading this, Alyn & Kimberly?) to the staff members who are determined to create additional drama out of this. What, do they get bonus paychecks for each argument they create while the series is being shot?

Kevin to Edward,when he was told Kiara came to the Salon late,
    because she didn't want to bring the baby out in the rain
    ...My baby my
    baby is m-e-l-t-i-n-g.........

And taking the baby to that party of Scotts? oh puhleeze!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie

Eye and ears???

Does that mean she'll run to him everytime she hears or sees something she doesn't like?

That to me is a back stabber and a snitch.

Kimberly, you have every right to dislike her actions. I you!

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    As a proud breastfeeding mommy, I was DISGUSTED when they chastised her for feeding her baby. Its what God INTENTED!! And its best for baby and mommy....I understand sometimes it isnt possible for medical reasons for some women and formula is an acceptable alternative...but honestly, there are LAWS protecting women's rights to breastfeed. Any reasonable business with and sense of HR would never stand for that. And I am proudly addicted to this rediculous show and Jonathan's over the top metrosexuality.

Well at the risk of opening myself up for a major backlash, while it may be what "God INTENDED" she could be a little more discreet. I have known many women who breastfeed, and can be extremely discreet. God also intended for me to pee, but if I do that anywhere I choose, I could get arrested, not to mention pointed to, and laughed it.

Kiara being a new mother, also needs to use her brain a bit more, she doesn't take the baby out in the rain, but takes it to Scotts party?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Breast feeding in the breakroom is appropriate. California law aside, I don't think that it would be "appropriate" to do it in the salon waiting room. Alyn was out of line for complaining about it.

Bring a baby to a drinking party, uh, not the best parenting.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast