+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NBC announces second season of "Blow Out"

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I was hoping that the Canadian Bravo would carry this - they did the first time didn't they? At any rate, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If I see it listed anywhere, I'll let you know.
    Last year it was on W, Q (I feel like I'm doing the alphabet. ) They don't always show American Bravo programming on the Canadian Bravo (they are connected somehow but not fully). Like Project Runway which aired on Bravo on the US but is on Life Network in Canada. I guess I'll keep an eye out on my end too, Q, and post if/when I see anything.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I will watch blow out II only if that cute guy is in the front of the salon. Darnit me being an old fruit, the mind is gone I can't think of his name!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Bravo had a Blow Out marathon today. I forgot about all the dang product placement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Last year it was on W, Q (I feel like I'm doing the alphabet. )
    OK, CCL. (More alphabet! ) I think you're right. I watch so darned much TV, I can't keep the networks straight anymore.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar
    I'm glad they are doing another season of Blow Out. Already set the DVR to record the season

I've taken my head out from under the rock I've obviously been hiding under, and saw this show last night for the first time. My head was so far underground (better I suppose than so far up something else ), that I'd never heard about it before. I don't know names yet, but the hairdresser with the tatoos, who forgot the key to his equipment drawer, pulled his shirt up to show off his questionable abs, amongst other bizarre behavior, was annoying, yet fun to watch. It was also incredibly entertaining to watch The Boss get so frustrated with him. I'll definitely be watching this show in the future.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I've taken my head out from under the rock I've obviously been hiding under, and saw this show last night for the first time. My head was so far underground (better I suppose than so far up something else ), that I'd never heard about it before. I don't know names yet, but the hairdresser with the tatoos, who forgot the key to his equipment drawer, pulled his shirt up to show off his questionable abs, amongst other bizarre behavior, was annoying, yet fun to watch. It was also incredibly entertaining to watch The Boss get so frustrated with him. I'll definitely be watching this show in the future.
    That would be Brandon roseskid. I'm pretty sure he won't be back though. *sigh*

Gabriel, the blonde cutie was Jason, the man with the mad bad hair skills.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    That would be Brandon roseskid. I'm pretty sure he won't be back though. *sigh*
    Awww..Mariner.. did you really like Brandon?
    I couldn't get past his 'tude.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Lest we not forget .... Maybelline.
    Darling, Jonathan Salon is more high-class than Maybelline! They shill for Revlon
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast