+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: NBC announces second season of "Blow Out"

  1. #11
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Sadly, what I remember most about the first season was the incessant product placements for American Express.
    , Mariner. Wasn't there also something for Lenscrafters? I remember someone coming in for a day of beauty and then having to go to Lenscrafters to top off the day. As you do.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  2. #12
    I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,744
    Lest we not forget .... Maybelline.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  3. #13
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    9,102
    CCL,
    I forgot to say before yes her name is Kim! Thank you. About Lenscrafters and Maybelline. It's all starting to come back now. Hopefully this season will focus more on the characters and less on the sponsors.

  4. #14
    missyavapai
    Guest
    I am so excited about this return! Jonathan and the salon is such a trip...these people are so affected!

  5. #15
    EVOO
    Guest
    I can't wait! I loved last season...can't wait for the new one. My first posts last year were on here about Blow Out, season 1. Why isn't it on Bravo??

  6. #16
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    I can't wait! I loved last season...can't wait for the new one. My first posts last year were on here about Blow Out, season 1. Why isn't it on Bravo??
    It is on Bravo. I think NBC is a producing partner or some such business connection? Maybe NBC owns Bravo? Don't know.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  7. #17
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    9,102
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    It is on Bravo. I think NBC is a producing partner or some such business connection? Maybe NBC owns Bravo? Don't know.
    *ding, ding* We have a winner. NBC does own Bravo.

  8. #18
    Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now!
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,368
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    , Mariner. Wasn't there also something for Lenscrafters? I remember someone coming in for a day of beauty and then having to go to Lenscrafters to top off the day. As you do.
    Yes, this show followed The Restaurants format and virtually everything in the show was an advertisment/product placement. Jonathon's eye wear was all from Lenscrafters, his car was provided by Mercedes, etc. They were all major sponsors and had their little moment on camera.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

  9. #19
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    *ding, ding* We have a winner. NBC does own Bravo.
    Ooh, do I win something? I'm all excited.

    Hm, you're right, Chorita, the Salon was very similar to the Restaurant in terms of sponsorship. I didn't even think of that connection. Hm. Maybe Jonathan can whip out his hair dryer and be all "Conair, baby."

    Does anyone know when/where Blow Out is going to air in Canada? Last year it played at the same time as in the US on the W Network but I don't see anything on its website. I hate when they air programs months later in Canada - we are just getting Project Runway now.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  10. #20
    Qboots
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Does anyone know when/where Blow Out is going to air in Canada? Last year it played at the same time as in the US on the W Network but I don't see anything on its website. I hate when they air programs months later in Canada - we are just getting Project Runway now.
    I was hoping that the Canadian Bravo would carry this - they did the first time didn't they? At any rate, I'm keeping my eyes peeled. If I see it listed anywhere, I'll let you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.