+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alyn Topper, Stylist/Colorist

Alyn Topper, Stylist/Colorist

Home Town: Chicago, IL

Alyn Topper is the "Jonathan Antin" of Chicago and is looking to break out of the cold and into the mecca of sun and style. He's now on the right track, joining Antin and his team of talented stylists at Jonathan Salon in Beverly Hills.

Topper is the quintessential stylist: After 14 years in the business, he does both hair and color and does it well. He moved to Los Angeles looking to immediately style at a high-end salon and in a short time has worked hard to build his clientele. He's now ready to break into the big time in Beverly Hills.

Despite a flair with hair, Alyn is disorganized to a fault and misplaces his keys on a daily basis. He currently resides in Los Angeles.
    Alyn Says:

"I'm extremely grounded. I could never be that guy who's rude."

He seems like an all around nice guy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Don't know much about this guy yet... but he does look like he's a nice guy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, I agree. He seems baffled by Brandon calling him the "golden child" or something like that. Maybe he is trying to figure Brandon out before deciding that Brandon is just "acting" like a jerk and needs attention.

I don't see him as aligning with any of the early trouble makers.

FORT Newbie

alyn the "griss"

I knew Alyn back in 96,97 he is a good guy and I'm proud of him. I wish him all the luck! who'd had known! I thought he would be watching me on TV!
    I'm sure if he reads this he will know who this is coming from. I'm glad he has been at the right place at the right time with his passion for hair! He deserves all the success he achieves!

+ Reply to Thread