+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Martinez, Stylist

I saw the episode with him having a strip off with the guy who's hair he was doing and I like him now! He seems very entertaining! And I don't think he's a jerk or a freak @ all. I mean I think those tatoos on him represent something he loves either that or he just really likes those tatoos of his and on the show he seems like an entertainer and a sweet guy! I also think he's a looker! If he gets fired I'd me real MAD! But by the looks on the previews and Jonathan there's a good chance he maybe fired! 'tear'

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok. Need some help from my fellow Forters.

When Jonathan was leaving the angry message (standing in the alley) about Brandon asking someone "out", this is what I heard:
    (not verbatim)"you asked out a client and got her number, IN my shop!!"

My girlfriend said he said something else...as if Brandon got the number (not from the client) from the SHOP.

We were debating this because I said.."So what!? Why can't he ask someone out??"
    But my gf thinks that Brandon asked her out..who knows what she said, probably "no", and he went into the books and got her number without her consent.

Can someone clarify?

Oh..and his apartment. Wow! How much more barren can ya get!? It was basically empty.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I heard it your way.

If that is the stated policy in the shop , not to hit on the customers, than that is the policy. I agree with the policy it is a place of business not a place for the staff to check out the customers. It can bring layer upon layer of complication into a business especially where the workers are laying hands on the clients.

FORT Fan
    I think Brandon is much better off without the P.A. and his two-faced cohorts. That Alicia is another prima-donna......what too good to sweep the floor?????? Give me a break! I don't find anyone in this salon really 'likeable'...they are all back-stabbers - not a true friend in the bunch.

Good luck Brandon! Jonathon is the loser here not you.......for sure!

I just saw the tape of the repeat last night. I'm glad that Brandon is gone. He did not have the professional demeanor to work in that place.

They were better off without him and he is better off working either in a free lance way or in a biker type stylist shop (or something like that), where it may have a different atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    I heard it your way.

If that is the stated policy in the shop , not to hit on the customers, than that is the policy. I agree with the policy it is a place of business not a place for the staff to check out the customers. It can bring layer upon layer of complication into a business especially where the workers are laying hands on the clients.
    What's totally ironic is didn't Jonathan ask on of the stylists (that he interviewed but didn't hire ) out in the first episode!? I recall him trying to look all rico suave out by the pool as he called her....

I hope this guy has a really good labor lawyer 'cause he's broken a million labor laws & it's all been caught on tape. :phhht

I think what Jonathon said** to Brandon's voice mail was, "I just heard that you hit on a customer and got her number... inside my shop. That is just unacceptable. Are you out of your mind ? Low class, man. Get a life !"

Then he throws his poor cel phone for the 1,000,000th time. Hee.

**reasonable facsimile of what was said. I could read the closed captioning on Tivo if someone really wants me to. Til then I'm too lazy. Lol

I'll miss Brandon's antics. He was fun to watch.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Brandon, not cute

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1[COLOR=Purple]

He is just not cute. He doesn't have nice facial features, too much ink and then the attitude. Just NOT cute.
    Lisa :rolleyes

FORT Newbie

Jerk - Not

Quote Originally Posted by ness
    I've got one word for Brandon:

JERK!
    Doesn't matter what you think. Brandon is well on his way to successful career. He works in a great upscale salon and is booked for months. In addition to his private clients; he is also busy with studio, motion picture and trade show work. The real jerk is Jonathan Antin, a man with limited talent; who does not seem to be able to retain talented staffers.

Look at the change in personnel between Seasons I and II! He also brags about his juvenile detention in Beverly Hills jail and dropping out of school. It's good he overcame adversity; but these things need not be bragged about to inspire aspiring young hair stylists!
    Last edited by Frostylady7530; 08-27-2005 at 04:32 AM. Reason: review

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast