+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Martinez, Stylist

I'm not doing any cartwheels over Jonathan, either, but . . .

Sooner or later, Brandon is going to push one too many of Jonathan's buttons and the hair is gonna hit the fan and start flyin'!

I hope to God I don't miss that episode!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesmommy98
    He needs voted out of the salon. He makes it trashy :rolleyes

His childish antics have already worn thin.

A shower and a shampoo would do wonders for the guy. I can tell by just looking at him that he smells really, reeeeeeeally bad!

Maybe it's just the bike fumes.

I am not a fan but I don't hate him exactly. I think that he definitely could use a shower, and DEFINITELY a new do because that mullet permed thingy just ain't working for me.

Battle of the chests

Tonight is when Brandon and that other guy will bear their chests and abs to see who has the best. Will others swoon with delight or will they look to have their eyes shielded from the sight? We will see tonight!

In MY opinion he has beautiful, thick and healthy looking hair. He's PUCKS (from real world) twin BUT with a poofy wig.

**I think Jonathan is too hard on him and is intimidated by Brandon b/c Brandon does NOT kiss his ass and stands up for himself. I'm all for respecting the boss but I'm not going to kiss your ass and I would not allow my boss to talk to me like a child. We have to remember that they're both grown men.

I don't think that Jonathan or anyone else is intimidated by him.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I don't think that Jonathan or anyone else is intimidated by him.
    I do. We agree to disagree. Jonathan seems to only get uptight with Brandon for "simple" things. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    I do. We agree to disagree. Jonathan seems to only get uptight with Brandon for "simple" things. Do the math.
    Yes, I can do the math but I don't have the time to count the times Jonathan either spoke inappropriately or behaved inappropriately in front of the camera alone.

He is not a team player. He tries to stand out and draw attention to himself in a negative way and he tries to be bothersome and immature. Maybe he isn't just trying and it comes naturally to him.

He does serve his purpose well. Every circus has a ringmaster and a clown. He want to be the ringmaster but, that position is already taken.

Brandon does add interest to the show and plays his part well. It will be an interesting episode tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast