+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy birthday! (4/16)

It is still your birthday on the West Coast.

Manny I hope that you had a great day and one day soon I will actually send the cd out to you
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

A wonderful belated birthday to MANNY!! I hope you had a great one!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Aww, thank you all very much for the birthday wishes! It's such a nice thought from everyone.

Thearnon, I hope you had a good Easter-birthday, too.

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Nevertheless, I would be remiss if I did not stop in to wish my dearest darling friend Mantenna the happiest of birthdays! I hope you enjoyed your day, and the joy and celebration lasts the whole year through!

Look who's here to sing you "Happy Birthday"...

...and deliver you this delectable dairy-free cake...

...which tastes so out of this world...

...it literally transports you to...

...where, in an out-of-the-way record shop, you find a rare 12" of...

...and from out of the blue look who else is here to send his belated birthday greetings!

Anyway, you are a wonderful friend and I am so proud of all your accomplishments. You are a true gentleman, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

Cheers!
    Snowy
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Happy belated Birthday, Manny!
    Go Tigers!

Well I've been away for almost a week, so this is waaaay late, but
    I can't just let Manny's birthday slide by. Hope it was a great one!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Well, I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who hasn't been online, and therefore am late in shouting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNY. I hope you had a wonderful day, and in fact, that you're still celebrating.

As you can see, some of your friends are still ready to party with you.

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Happy, Belated Birthday to my powerful, lively, telepathic TWIN, Mannifred! *zaP* <---the unstoppable waves of T & T dyn-OH-mite! *tsss*

Even though I couldn't be in Manny land on your special day, I would be remiss if I didn't wish you a public, joyous, jiggy-with-it Super Surprise Birthday Magical Extra Happy Special WISH Day! Woo hoo! *train horn toots*

I can hands-down say that you're my favorite 20-year-old in all the land. Who lurves ya, baby? That's right, everybody. <--which includes moi.

First off, we must start with an endless loop of your favorite song and mine...."My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. Ooops...wait...no....

Instead, a wee bit o' the hearty poems of yesteryear put to music:

And because you raWK the casbah:

Annnnnd we can't forget some tasty, Vietnamese cuisine!

And last but certainly not least, not a silver unitard, but a suit, made entirely of................DUCT TAPE! Live the dream.

You have my permission for a solid, month-long Manny-celebration. Time to go body surfing. Again. I think I know whe-ere! <---sing-songy voice.

Last edited by Shazzer; 04-22-2006 at 04:58 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123