+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday John

agentcarver
    As you know, Singing is part of my job description... But I don't "do" online singing, so let's leave it at this:

HAPPY F*CKING BIRTHDAY! We couldn't do this without you!

OH! Before I forget: PM me, we have to talk about something... Not in trouble don't worry.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and a wonderful year, John!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Happy B-day, John! We love you man. And I mean that in the most Perc-ful, slug-you-on-the-shoulder, non-prison way possible. (That line of your's killed me Perc! )

JOHN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIGGEST MAN IN THE HOWZ. (okay I can't verify the package part but you go with it whichever way you want) :slobber

p.s.
    Thanks to this damn addicting board - none of us gets our work done

Ronin

HAPPY B-DAY

HAPPY B-DAY

FORT Fanatic

Hey John!!!!

A BIG Happy Birthday from all the ABC Refugees!!

Thanks so much for everything you do! This Board is great as are your staff....why don't the lot of you come down to the Speakeasy and get a round of drinks on Birky!!!

Just beware, the valet is a little full so you might need to park next door at the SuchaFoo Camille shrine....No worries, parking there is ALWAYS empty....just little foo....all by his lonesome....
    Last edited by RoshiStar; 10-23-2002 at 04:27 PM.

suchafoo
    Happy bday!

suchafoo
    Happy day from CAmille too! I bet. If she were here, i bet she would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CAMILLE FROM THE BACHELOR RULES!

Sleeping with George W
    Happy birthday, John!

According to The Secret Language of Birthdays book, your strengths are: energetic, quick and passionate (oooh la la!) and your weaknesses are: undiplomatic (not so!), possessive (??) and excitable (that's a weakness???).

And, in the profile section for your birthday it says "October 23 people have an undeniable talent for setting up groups or taking over the help of already existing ones. Because of their charisma and well-developed sense of humor, they can be popular figures indeed."

Some people born on your day are Pele, Michael Crichton, Johnny Carson, Doug Flutie and Frank Rizzo.

"Passionate" and "quick"?! How unfortunate for Mrs. John.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast