+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 2/22 - TBL 17 Live Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

2/22 - TBL 17 Live Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

"Live Finale" - The winner of the $250,000 prize is crowned in the Season 17 finale, and the eliminated players return to weigh in for the $100,000 at-home prize.

Enjoy the show!
    Punkin and CupidGuest like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 2/22 - TBL 17 Live Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Will record and watch a bit later with hopefully lots of snarky comments.
    Punkin and CupidGuest like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Colby is the third finalist.

Now they are recapping the other contestants who are returning for the 100,000 dollar prize.
    Punkin likes this.

OK, I just took a quick look see at all the eliminated contestants.

I do wish Jacky was in the finale.

I am amazed how good Jen, Bob and Dolvett look. Bob and Dolvett are really rocking the suit. In fact all the men so far are really dressed well with fitted suits amazing.

I am also surprised with the ladies that they all had some nice dresses on. Good colors. Nice knee length, not too long or short and some very flattering silhouettes.

That being said I am amazed at some of the lack of weight loss among the contestants, with some gaining it back, YES I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU FELICIA. Gained 10 lbs since your "where am I now" segment.

Some of the other contestants really didn't take advantage of the coaching and nutrition advice they could get I am surprised at that.
    CupidGuest and MReid like this.

Sarah was almost unrecognizable! So sad she lost the at home prize to Luis by ONE pound. Argh! I love it when the people you don't expect to be in the running do so well.

I suspect Colby took the 50K because he knew he hadn't lost as much as he wanted to. Hope didn't appear to lose much more either.

When Stephen and Roberto were standing on the scales, I was almost certain Stephen had won- Roberto seemed "spanxed" whereas Stephen looked naturally thin. Sadly, I was wrong.

ETA..I forgot to mention how much tonight Felicia cemented my distaste for her. When Bob asked her about her trouble with Dolvett and she told Bob it was all about celebrating her tonight I think I rolled my eyes so far up they almost got stuck in my brain. I don't think she ever really made up with him, I think she just tolerated him for the time she was there. She'll probably gain it all back.
    Last edited by Maybaybie; 02-22-2016 at 11:22 PM.

From what I recall, this is the shortest season of BL. It aired after New Year's Day.
    They all look great. I think the top 3 and Sarah, Erin, and Lauren looked great so did Rob!
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 02-22-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Seriously, Hope you had 6 months to lose weight. You go on a national show to lose weight. Your husband comes home after 3 successful months at the ranch and he doesn't help you? You are 3 weeks on the ranch and lose 14 and at home for 5 months and lose 26 more pounds and yet you said the most important thing for you was to lose weight and to get pregnant? Well that is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Sarah was almost unrecognizable! So sad she lost the at home prize to Luis by ONE pound. Argh! I love it when the people you don't expect to be in the running do so well.

I suspect Colby took the 50K because he knew he hadn't lost as much as he wanted to. Hope didn't appear to lose much more either.

When Stephen and Roberto were standing on the scales, I was almost certain Stephen had won- Roberto seemed "spanxed" whereas Stephen looked naturally thin. Sadly, I was wrong.

ETA..I forgot to mention how much tonight Felicia cemented my distaste for her. When Bob asked her about her trouble with Dolvett and she told Bob it was all about celebrating her tonight I think I rolled my eyes so far up they almost got stuck in my brain. I don't think she ever really made up with him, I think she just tolerated him for the time she was there. She'll probably gain it all back.
    Speaks volumes to me when she had gotten down to 168 in the Where are They Now segment and has gained 10 lbs by the finale.

Mucho congratulations to Rob and Sarah for totally embracing the lifestyle changes both looked fabulous.
    MReid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post

I wasn't surprised Roberto won. When each of them was standing next to Bob, it was clear that Stephen was quite a bit taller than Bob, but Roberto was clearly shorter than Bob. But yet, Roberto started off an awful lot heavier in pounds, giving him room to lose a higher percentage and more pounds. He could have lost 50% and still looked healthy, but Stephen would have been skin and bones to lose 50%.
    As they were standing there, both looking pretty good, it was obvious that Roberto would have a higher percentage.

I'm not sure, but I think he started off around 60lbs higher, plus noticeably less height. That adds up to potential to win it.
    Considering this, I thought a while back that if he made it to the finale, he'd win, barring him just giving up. Considering how driven and competitive he was, I doubted that would happen.

Didn't like the guy, but Congratulations to Roberto! And to his brother Luis too for the at home prize.
    MReid likes this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast