I was really disappointed with Courtney. I really was expecting her to lose a lot more, but I think the progress that she made before the ranch and at the ranch is great. I'm also glad that she was able to keep it off. That's a huge part of this battle.
I'm very happy that Ana, Don, Dan and Deni did so well especially since they did it mostly at home. I've said it time and again, if you want to change your life, you can do it at home. They all looked awesome! Congrats to Deni for an amazing win!
I knew as soon as I saw Hannah and Olivia that one of them would win, but I still love Irene and I think she looks terrific (wouldn't have chosen that dress, however).
ITA with most posters...I don't believe Anna's a good choice for a trainer! Wish Irene would've won!!!!! Loved that Dan and Don lost so much weight.
Irene has her mom, Anna. When they did makeover week, I wasn't that impressed with what Anna had done since she left the ranch. I believe when Irene got home - she got momma going! Those two look awesome. It was great watching the finale with my own daughter as we started our first day on Nutrisystem. The blueberry pancakes were actually pretty good!
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!
Shocked about both of the winners tonight. I thought for sure between all the kids she had (and the skin that came from it) and drastically throwing the weigh-in before she left that there would be no way Deni would win the at-home prize. I also thought Irene would win the game for sure but apparently the sisters were willing to take the risk of being underweight.
Several Predictions for next season:
1. They will bring back Brett and Cara as trainers along with the new one since Jullian's role in the show was so big that they needed 3 people to replace her
2. They might bring back Arthur as he still has a ways to go.
3. They might have a "redemption island" twist just like survivor (with the duels either involving a challenge or weigh-in). Believe it or not, I actually thought of the idea before they announced it on Survivor and thought they would eventually use it on the Biggest Loser.
Why aren't Cara and Brett returning to the BL?
- Anna Kournikova is apparently a certified personal trainer, so it's not like NBC just hired a pretty face attached to an athlete *coughCaracough* Kournikova is very active in lifestyle and fitness programs for children. Who knew?
- NBC invited Rulon to the finale - not to weigh in, just to "participate" - but he did not respond. Sore loser.
All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels
Bret and Cara were the exit relationship.
The also needed a famous person to replace her to create viewer interest.
I'd rather have Brett and Cara than Anna K. Boo.
If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.