+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 14 - 01/28/14 ***SPOILERS***

Re: Season 15 Episode 13 - 01/28/14 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Rachel wins in 1 hour 32 minutes. She also gets a car.

David comes in second in 1 hour 57 minutes.

Chelsea comes in third in 2 hours 11 minutes 38 seconds (well it sounded like 38)

Jennifer comes in fourth and no they did not announce her time... Why not???

Bobby comes in fifth hey he finished and no they did not announce his time either but I did see the time board and it looked as if it said 2 hours 38 minutes 11 seconds.

I really hate it when you only have 5 contestants that you can't announce the times it's not as if they were that embarrassing.

PS: Bobby should be proud for being such a non athlete and non swimmer he finished and under 3 hours. Yes, I said something nice about Bobby.

Had to look go back and forth a couple of times but I think I got Jennifer's and Bobby's times for the triathlon.

1. Rachel - 1:32
    2. David - 1:57
    3. Chelsea - 2:11:38
    4. Jennifer - 2:17:38
    5. Bobby - 2:38:10

This covers a 1/2 mile swim, a 12 mile bike ride and a 3 mile run.

Rachel finished the swim in just under 10 minutes.

PS: I did find it funny when David discussed his strategy when during the entire season Rachel and Jay were the top athletes and the others really were not even in the running as far as being competition.

PSS: The finale will be two hours long and it will be starting at 9pm ET.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-29-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

But they never went home this time, right? Except for maybe this last "week"? There was no discussion of going home. Well, maybe there would have been if they hadn't had to cut time due to the Pres. talk.

They have gone home for the previous 14 seasons why would they change the process now? The weight loss process has always been 6 months long.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree...but no mention of it....Allie didn't say, enjoy your families, see you at the reunion, she just said, see you next week, or some such. Usually they show them arriving home, but I realize there was no time for that this time, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree...but no mention of it....Allie didn't say, enjoy your families, see you at the reunion, she just said, see you next week, or some such. Usually they show them arriving home, but I realize there was no time for that this time, but still...
    Well I know that Marie's and Tanya's weight loss won't be any surprise to me considering they were just on the Today show.

I would like to know how quickly David swam. Was Rachael 25 minutes ahead of him out of the water or did she also gain some time on the bike or run? I think she is the one who will struggle the most with the last few pounds. She already looks really great as far as I am concerned.
    PWS likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I would like to know how quickly David swam. Was Rachael 25 minutes ahead of him out of the water or did she also gain some time on the bike or run? I think she is the one who will struggle the most with the last few pounds. She already looks really great as far as I am concerned.
    There was an overhead shot on the swim and it sure looked as if Rachel had pulled way ahead. It did seem as if David was not that far behind during the transition from the swim to the bike ride. I did get the impression that Rachel pulled ahead during the bike ride and even more so during the run. Just seeing Rachel run versus seeing David run it is pretty obvious that Rachel has a much faster running pace. Unfortunately they Biggest Loser does not post splits for the different portions of the race. I too would have liked to see them.
    PWS likes this.

Any time there's a timed competition on any of the Reality Shows, they edit it to look much closer & more competitive than it really was. They want the viewer to feel that anyone could win, it's that close. Usually the time lapse between contestants isn't even remotely close. The times posted by Bearcata above show that was the case this time.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Guess if Rachael swam in just under 10 unless it took David 35 minutes for the swim she was likely faster on other/every leg.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm really having trouble believing that Rachel is 150 lbs and 5'4".... Frankly she looks too good, especially if the camera adds 5 or 10 lbs as they always say. I mean I know what 5'4" and 150 lbs looks like, and that isn't it, unless she is solid muscle and muscle really weighs that much more than fat. I even wondered if she water loaded a bit to have lost only a lb. as her face looked too gaunt.

There wouldn't be any advantage to Rachel to hold back though, except for drama on the finale night. What decides it finale night is not the difference between last night and next week but between next week and the first episode.

And yeah, totally agree, that at this point no one loses as much weight as the guys did in a week----that might even have been 3 weeks, but certainly more than one. But they've always said that a "week" is an amorphous term on the show. What they do keep saying is that they've been there 14 weeks. I wonder if that is true or they just say that because there are 14 episodes? Are there 14 episodes? Didn't they use to go home for a couple of months between the next to last episode and the last one? Here they've only stayed on the ranch.
    You can look up height/weight charts with pictures and Rachel looks about right for her height and weight in comparison to what I saw.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123