+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 12 - 01/14/14 *SPOILERS*

Season 15 Episode 12 - 01/14/14 *SPOILERS*

Well it looks like no one is watching.

Another 2 hour episode ..... really do we need this?

Folks are doing a road trip to Park City, Utah to the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation.

Rachel wins the challenge and a 1 pound advantage.

Jay is scared that he will be sent home this week, he is only 7lbs away from his goal weight of 185 lbs.

There is the Where Are They Now segment with Tumi. She left the ranch at 221 and now weights 180lbs. She started at 319 lbs and has lost 139 lbs which is 43.5% of her original body weight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 15 Episode 12 - 01/04/14 *SPOILERS*

Think the thread title is misdated.
    I watched but will head to bed now. I didn't call that exit at all.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Think the thread title is misdated.
    I watched but will head to bed now. I didn't call that exit at all.
    Yeap, I was going for 01/14/14 oh well....

I asked one of the moderators to fix it.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-14-2014 at 11:58 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Are the heights of the contestants posted anywhere? I can't find them at CBS. Rachel is still there and already has lost 40% of her original weight, but has 25 lbs. to go to get to 50%. She looks pretty tall to me. Could be really hard for her to keep losing.

Re: Season 15 Episode 12 - 01/14/14 *SPOILERS*

Road Trip usually means weight gain:

Bobby gained +2.

Jennifer managed a zero.

Jay gained +1.

Jay and Bobby were under the yellow line and up for elimination. Guess who got sent home? Yeap, it was Jay.

Unless the remaining players can get rid of Rachel she will win this season. She has lost 105 lbs which is 40% of her original weight of 260 lbs. She has to lose 130 lbs to hit the 50% mark but I honestly don't know if she has time to lose that remaining 25 lbs.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-15-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Are the heights of the contestants posted anywhere? I can't find them at CBS. Rachel is still there and already has lost 40% of her original weight, but has 25 lbs. to go to get to 50%. She looks pretty tall to me. Could be really hard for her to keep losing.
    Rachel is 5'4": The Biggest Loser: Second Chances 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

130 at 5'4" would be great.

The remaining women range from 5'4" to 5'7".

Tanya and Jennifer are 5'7".

Chelsea and Marie are 5'6".

Rachel is 5'4".

Bobby is 6'3".

David is 6'2".
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-15-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    CupidGuest likes this.

I had thought Rachael was totally getting the "next out" production. I was so wrong on that.
    Watching Jennifer struggle with that box jump looks so basic but that is one of my issues, too. It is like I fear injury taking risks. I would always give up when trying high jump in school. I'd run full at the mat and then stop.

Last night I did a 2 foot jump onto the sofa. I was so proud of myself. It wasn't pretty but I did it.

My sons and husband do a stair jump where they do this (the video has sound)
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Bearcata! I never remember that wikipedia has more info. Hmmm if she's only 5'4" some of the others are not as tall as I thought! Yes, 130 would be great for 5'4" ... she could even lose 10+ more than that with no problem, although I assume at this point some of what's left is loose skin.
    As for how much time she has left...don't they usually go home for some undefined period between the next to last show and the finale? If she can keep this up at home I think she has a good chance to do that. And I don't think any of the people left are likely to catch her...
    I totally agree , tbamom, about that jump---she's scared she will hurt herself if she doesn't make it, which she would. It scares me, too, plus I worry about anything that slams my knees. Why on earth not have her work up to it? They showed that when she finally did it... she jumped on something slightly lower and then on that, and I'm betting they had her work up through a series of lower jumps.
    And OMG, you mean your sons and husband can do what the guy in that video did? Like a jack rabbit! And you can do a 2 foot jump? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Thanks, Bearcata! I never remember that wikipedia has more info. Hmmm if she's only 5'4" some of the others are not as tall as I thought! Yes, 130 would be great for 5'4" ... she could even lose 10+ more than that with no problem, although I assume at this point some of what's left is loose skin.
    As for how much time she has left...don't they usually go home for some undefined period between the next to last show and the finale? If she can keep this up at home I think she has a good chance to do that. And I don't think any of the people left are likely to catch her...
    I totally agree , tbamom, about that jump---she's scared she will hurt herself if she doesn't make it, which she would. It scares me, too, plus I worry about anything that slams my knees. Why on earth not have her work up to it? They showed that when she finally did it... she jumped on something slightly lower and then on that, and I'm betting they had her work up through a series of lower jumps.
    And OMG, you mean your sons and husband can do what the guy in that video did? Like a jack rabbit! And you can do a 2 foot jump? WOW!
    Yes my house sounds like an earthquake when they are working out. It makes me so nervous. Plyometrics is one of the current exercise trends, I guess. P90X

My sofa jump wasn't pretty but I did it. I jumped, stayed in a squat for a bit before "sticking the landing"lolol

Rachel is shorter than Marie??? I never would've guessed that. Really??? Wow.

Also...when Jennifer was right above the yellow line and nobody was below it, Jay got on the scale. Allison then said "in order to be above the yellow line, Jay, you must lose MORE than one pound." Umm....if Jennifer lost nothing, wouldn't just losing ONE pound be enough? Why 'more than one'?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast