+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 5 - 11/12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Season 15 Episode 5 - 11/12 *SPOILERS*

Ah I see, thanks JohnnyK.

What a bizarre week. I was wondering why the white team wasn't featured at all during the last chance workout. I don't think Jillian is wrong in her thinking, but breaking the rules is breaking the rules. And of course at the end of the day, it didn't really matter since they would have lost the weigh in regardless. Jillian sure looked pissed off the entire time.

Super happy Ruben is back!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

If they got a 'do-over' then shouldn't Ruben have weighed in as well?

I don't think so because he was gone for a week, so he wasn't getting the same workouts and diet advantages as everyone else. Plus, depending on when they found out about the infraction (obviously after Ruben went home), they may not have been able to get him back to the ranch in time.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Really, they are punishing Jillian for breaking the rules. Who are you kidding? The viewers are not stupid, I think a lot of us suspect all kinds of things go on behind the scenes. If this is the producers thinking they can show they are above board please we all know they are smoking crack (Tim Gunn reference).

OK, that aside after 5 weeks of shows only three people have gone home, Fernanda, Reuben and Craig and Reuben is coming back. With 13 contestants still at the ranch for 5 weeks and only about 7 episodes left you know there are going to be several double eliminations.

I do like the shorter format of the show, but I would like to see less of Tanya on my screen.

Liked that they showed a food/nutrition challenge.

Liked they told us it has actually been 2 weeks since the last weigh in.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I looked up the difference between drinking coffee and taking the supplements. There is none. Both can be used as diuretics.
    I wonder how many supplements she gave them to take and who snitched them out?
    There's no place like home!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Maybe it was all a scripted ploy to get fan favorite Ruben back in the game. But I don't care.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I looked up the difference between drinking coffee and taking the supplements. There is none. Both can be used as diuretics.
    I wonder how many supplements she gave them to take and who snitched them out?
    Caffiene supplements are used as an appetite supressant. You get much bigger hit than drinking coffee.

Bodybuilding.com - Top 5 Appetite Suppressing Ingredients!

The white team probably took the supplements the week Ruben left, That is why they are bringing him back not knowing if the results would have been the same.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-13-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Also you can take a caffeine supplement with a mouthful of water instead of what would amount to the equivalent of several pounds worth of coffee in water.

I don't like how she was so unapologetic. "I stand by my professional opinion" if it is against the rules you don't get to do that.

My love for Dolvett is kind of going off the rails. I am mesmerised every week.
    captain, Shoepie and lizardcat like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

That is the only thing Jillian could have said to keep her credibility intact. And that doctor is creepy. I don't think the trainers like him. Not that it is an excuse to break a rule but I doubt he gets their respect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast