+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 3 - 10/29 *SPOILERS*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Season 15 Episode 3 - 10/29 *SPOILERS*

Enjoy.

They're having an auction for gym equipment right now.

Re: Season 15 Episode 3 - 10/29 *SPOILERS*

I hate twists like that, though. They should not have included flour and sugar.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tanya was eliminated with a 0% loss.

But D saved her.

Obviously.

The promos were going on about a save being used all week.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Two out of two trainers have used their save on the first possible occasion.

Did they show Fernando where is she now during the beginning of the show?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Despite the fact that I knew who was eliminated, I still got teary-eyed during this episode. Tanya's story really got to me. I can see why Dolvett saved her. This season intrigues me because there isn't anyone so far who is annoying. I like them, in fact, and want to see them all do well.

This week's weight loss was more realistic, especially with the lack of equipment.

I am liking this season. The product placement stuff is ridiculous, but the inspiration given to so many people to watch what they eat and to get exercise makes this a worthwhile show.
    sweetpea and mandmmom2 like this.

FORT Fogey

The promo showed a shot of zero on the scale so we knew that was Tanya as she approached the scale.

The low numbers had nothing to do with the lack of equipment. Their bodies were in revolt; things will pick up next week.

I am glad they showed last weeks elimination and her progress.

Ruben is going to need massive surgery if he manages to lose a signifigant amount. His belly is already sagging and rippled.

The Jenny O product placement spots are doing nothing to sell that turkey! gawd That meat is reconstituted to make those uniform spongy slices and cubes. Very unappetizing! I am sure glad Dolvet said we could go to their site to get the recipes. Low fat diets have long ago been deemed unhealthy. And again we see flour products being allowed. Why not a sweet potato for a carb? Are they living under a rock? OK, done. I apologize.

I wasn't shocked by the low losses. The normally dreaded second week wasn't too bad last week so I expected the third week to be low for those who lost more than expected last week. The ones that didn't loose much last week ended up loosing more this week. It happens to everyone. It's part of your body "adjusting" to the new routines.

I was really hoping Dolvette's team would have won the weigh in since they didn't have much equipment. I wanted it to prove you don't need equipment to work out and loose weight. I think the money spent on the treadmills was a waste. You can run outside (which I prefer anyway). I like how D incorporated the flour and sugar sacks, using them as weights. I liked the episode and the challenge because it shows how much you can do without gym equipment and using your imagination.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I wasn't shocked by the low losses. The normally dreaded second week wasn't too bad last week so I expected the third week to be low for those who lost more than expected last week. The ones that didn't loose much last week ended up loosing more this week. It happens to everyone. It's part of your body "adjusting" to the new routines.

I was really hoping Dolvette's team would have won the weigh in since they didn't have much equipment. I wanted it to prove you don't need equipment to work out and loose weight. I think the money spent on the treadmills was a waste. You can run outside (which I prefer anyway). I like how D incorporated the flour and sugar sacks, using them as weights. I liked the episode and the challenge because it shows how much you can do without gym equipment and using your imagination.
    Not everyone is a runner or likes doing it outside. At least on a treadmill you can set speed, incline etc and have a really good idea of the distance, that and the treadmill platform is a lot kinder to your knees, ankles, and hips than concrete sidewalks and asphalt roads.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Tanya's story really made me feel for her. What a way to grow up. I really like her and how she is struggling to let go of the feelings of worthlessness her mother instilled in her, so she can be a better mom herself. I knew Dolvett would save her, how could he not? Just watch, the first time Bob's team loses he'll be a hard ass and not use his save.

It was nice to see the overalls guy from a few seasons ago still looking great (thanks, Progresso Soups! ) but he needs to be told that the worm-like grindy move he does while dancing is not cool for anyone, of any shape. Eww.
    Cootie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast