+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 1 - 10/15 *SPOILERS*

Re: Season 15 Episode 1 - 10/15 *SPOILERS*

I think that exchange is something they wouldn't have showed back in the day. It was very real-life hanging out, as opposed to the highly scripted moments that make up the majority of the show. Ruben wasn't intimidated by Jillian and brushed her off, which we don't see too often. I thought the whole thing was pretty light-hearted overall.

That said, I really wish I had never read that taco meat definition...I have no problem with chest hair OR ground beef, but I don't want to associate the two....

I thought it was more teasing, funny than 'ewww, gross, that is so gone!' from Jillian. The whole thing was kind of sweet, but yeah, that much back hair is not attractive, IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I agree....I thought it was more of a teasing from Jillian. I loved that he gave it right back to her. Others wouldn't have but he did. Those two might make the season interesting...even though she isn't his trainer...for now.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, it was lighthearted, but... I bet she pushes for it on makeover week if he's ther!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345