+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 8 - 02/18/13

Re: Season 14 - episode 8 - 02/18/13

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Oh girl! I feel you about lice!! My then 9 yr old had it last year and it was the worst three weeks of my life! Literally! She has extremely bad cradle cap and dandruff so it was hard to tell the difference between the eggs and the dandruff/cradle cap. And she has light brown hair. I'll never forget the moment I saw them! It took me weeks to get rid of them all. I now buy a very expensive shampoo/conditioner that is supposed to help prevent lice for my 6 yr old. My 10 yr old can't use it b/c she is now on prescription shampoo:-(.

Bak to Gina....she may be feeling all those things but suck it up!!! That's what most women do...we suck it up. We do what we have to do and more to get the "job" done. No excuses...that is what her problem has always been...excuses. Time to stop with excuses and just suck it up and do what it takes to get it done, to overcome the fear, to move pass the past....
    Big Thumbs Up!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Oh girl! I feel you about lice!! My then 9 yr old had it last year and it was the worst three weeks of my life! Literally! She has extremely bad cradle cap and dandruff so it was hard to tell the difference between the eggs and the dandruff/cradle cap. And she has light brown hair. I'll never forget the moment I saw them! It took me weeks to get rid of them all. I now buy a very expensive shampoo/conditioner that is supposed to help prevent lice for my 6 yr old. My 10 yr old can't use it b/c she is now on prescription shampoo:-(.
    Thank you!! I think (??) we're past the worst of it now. But I'm going to check every day til school is over...I'm not convinced it won't be back, because four kids at school had it before her. Plus I'm spraying her hair with lice repellant every morning. Who knows if these things work, but they make me feel better!

I did call it last week, that Gina would have her big break through and all would be well in Ginaland, it just happened quicker than I expected.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I did call it last week, that Gina would have her big break through and all would be well in Ginaland, it just happened quicker than I expected.
    I still don't like her.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Don't like and don't trust her. She's "nice" because there's no question she'll be voted off if she's ever up for elimination.

I have a feeling there is a legitimate reason why she has few friends and her family does not speak to her.
    There's no place like home!

I may have misheard this, but did she tell Jillian that generally people like her wherever she goes (meaning that the ranch was an unusual situation for her)? Soon afterwards, we find out she's alienated her entire family.... If I indeed heard that correctly, I suspect she's just a manipulator, well-liked until you get to really know her. Wouldn't be the first on BL!

Listening to Gina she sounds like she is a "pleaser", she does all this stuff for folks (no one asked her to she just did it) and then she gets mad when she doesn't get the congrats, the pats on the backs she was expecting and then she turns on the person. Now the person in question, probably doesn't have a glue as to what she is doing, and how hard she is working to achieve what ever it is, and probably didn't ask for it or expect it. All they see is someone go psycho on them, someone who them pushes them away and finally it is just easier not to have that person in their life. Gina admits she has done this to her brother, sister, sister-in-law and nephew. All I can say she has a very understanding husband if he puts up with that #$it. At 47 it is time to stop this self destructive behavior and try something else.

I understand the "pleaser" part because that is what I was doing when I was living with my roommates and it backfired on me, it's also how my mom raised me. I did learn not everyone is raised that way, or to expect certain types of behavior or folks automatically taking responsibility, sometimes you have to tell folks and realize that they cannot read your mind. I learned it's OK to do stuff for others because it makes me happy and making them happy is a by product and if it doesn't Oh Well, I learned something.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345