+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2/11/13 BL 14 Episode 7

Re: 2/11/13 BL 14 Episode 7

Not a huge Danni fan, but I was touched that she gave away her visit from home. That was such a kind, thoughtful gesture IMHO.
    Alex bugs the heck out of me. I can't pinpoint why, but she does!

Still not understanding why the voting now is anonymous if they end up revealing who they voted for.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

I honestly don't have a fav player. I did like Michael and I do like Joe. The players do tend to be more...."lazy" (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for...my brain is fried from long hours at work right now) than in past. I don't see any of them loosing 50% of their weight.

I like Danni b/c of her athletic ability and she does give it her all. Same with Joe.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fan

I agree that some of the players seem more lazy this season. At least from what we get to see.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just rearranging the stats...(thanks, mandmmom!) except for Joe at the top and Alex at the bottom, generally the women are doing better than the men.
    Broke them into "similar" groups by % lost. So it's obvious who the "threats" are, and who you should keep if you want to win. On those grounds Joe and Gina are gone as soon as they go below the yellow line, while Alex could be here for a long time even if she did irritate Francie. Also put in colors (Danni's black as I didn't want to use white) so we can see voting blocks by old team. You can also see that the red team is doing a little better than the blue, on average. Michael is in italics since he's gone now.

Joe 291/279/12/4.12%/23.35% Total
    Gina 193/184/9/4.66%/23.27% Total

Francelina 217/213/4/1.84%/20.22% Total

Danni 207/201/6/2.9%/19.77% Total

Jackson 279/266/13/4.66%/18.9% Total
    Michael 363/353/10/2.75%/18.69% Total

Jeff 323/312/11/3.41%/18.04% Total

Alex 204/198/6/2.94%/17.5% Total
    Last edited by PWS; 02-12-2013 at 07:40 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sort of a PS---If Danni gave away her visits to Gina and Michael in part for future favors she lost half the value of that with Michael leaving. Seems as if she is kind of allied with the blue team since they got both her visits.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And another way to split it now that Michael's gone...

Joe 291/279/12/4.12%/23.35% Total
    Gina 193/184/9/4.66%/23.27% Total

Francelina 217/213/4/1.84%/20.22% Total
    Danni 207/201/6/2.9%/19.77% Total

Jackson 279/266/13/4.66%/18.9% Total

Jeff 323/312/11/3.41%/18.04% Total
    Alex 204/198/6/2.94%/17.5% Total

Liked the switch to singles saw a nasty, vicious side to both Gina and Jeff.

Interesting that Michael called Gina's attitude in the house toxic, I wish comments like that were explained to us because there is obviously something going on that we, the viewing audience, does not see.

I also found Gina's comments to Michael at the vote off, that she only wanted the strongest people next to her in the finale. I cry major BS on that comment. Michael was one of the bigger threats with very consistent big number weight ins, strategically this was the perfect time to get rid of him. I also thought it was insulting to insinuate that Michael was a weak contestant and from the look he gave Gina after her comment he thought so too.

Wow, I thought it was a total backstab of Alex to vote for Francelina instead of Michael especially since Francelina gave her a 2lb gift. This woman claims she thinks of Francelina as a sister and yet does not vote in her favor. That would be the last favor I would ever do for her.

Still am loving the Follow Up segment with Lisa who has lost 79 lbs. She is 5'7" and started on the ranch at 246, was eliminated at 209 and is now 167. I would love to see her at 135 which is only 32 more pounds. Loved hearing that her husband had also lost 60lbs.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-12-2013 at 10:13 PM.
    CrazyDutchWoman and wannasee like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I honestly don't have a fav player. I did like Michael and I do like Joe. The players do tend to be more...."lazy" (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for...my brain is fried from long hours at work right now) than in past. I don't see any of them loosing 50% of their weight.

I like Danni b/c of her athletic ability and she does give it her all. Same with Joe.
    I think some seasons are shorter than others thus enabling more or less weight loss.

I would not dub these folks "lazy", I can't see any of the trainers allowing any of these folks not to work hard. I think with teams from the start we have seem very little backstabbing and strategizing but that may also be an attempt by the producers not to show us that as Conda and her crew left a bad taste in many folks mouths. It also seems that the show producers made a huge attempt to change up the show a bit and I do like the changes. I do wonder how closely some follow their diets/food programs and how much intensity they give their exercise programs when the trainers are not around? That might explain some of the weird fluctuations in weight loss week to week. I do think that there seem to be a few negative attitudes; Alex. Gina, Jeff seem to be the the most prominent negative ones. Danni and Joe the most positive and Francelina below that with Jackson below her. Francelina and Jackson and Gina and most of the others have major self doubt, lack of confidence, no self confidence, lack of self esteem. Alex and Jeff seem to be the biggest pains in the buttocks. Gina kills me with her utter despair and self doubt and she consistently loses 9lbs a week and yet she can't enjoy it or embrace how well she is doing, then she flips and has utter disdain for the mental prowess of any of the other contestants.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think some seasons are shorter than others thus enabling more or less weight loss.

I would not dub these folks "lazy", I can't see any of the trainers allowing any of these folks not to work hard. I think with teams from the start we have seem very little backstabbing and strategizing but that may also be an attempt by the producers not to show us that as Conda and her crew left a bad taste in many folks mouths. It also seems that the show producers made a huge attempt to change up the show a bit and I do like the changes. I do wonder how closely some follow their diets/food programs and how much intensity they give their exercise programs when the trainers are not around? That might explain some of the weird fluctuations in weight loss week to week. I do think that there seem to be a few negative attitudes; Alex. Gina, Jeff seem to be the the most prominent negative ones. Danni and Joe the most positive and Francelina below that with Jackson below her. Francelina and Jackson and Gina and most of the others have major self doubt, lack of confidence, no self confidence, lack of self esteem. Alex and Jeff seem to be the biggest pains in the buttocks. Gina kills me with her utter despair and self doubt and she consistently loses 9lbs a week and yet she can't enjoy it or embrace how well she is doing, then she flips and has utter disdain for the mental prowess of any of the other contestants.
    Good points. I agree. I do wonder about why they aren't loosing like past contestants. But like you said they show has really switched things up and I like it. I still wish they put more focus on showing us the eating side since it's contributes to more of the weight loss then exercise does.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I would especially like to know what Gina's eating, since her height, age, and gender should all be conspiring against her.
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast