+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 1/21/13 Biggest Loser 14 Episode 4 Spoilers

Re: 1/21/13 Biggest Loser 14 Episode 4 Spoilers

I missed the first hour so hope to watch today. Otherwise, although Pam bugged me at times, in the end I was sad to see her go. She certainly cared about her teammates and was a great booster for them.

She looks great in the post-show update! I hope she can continue on this path and be done by the finale.

I noticed last week that Jillian and Bob had teamed up...may be the only way Bob can win
    Did anyone else think that Allison's dress at the weigh-in looked like a "jiffy popcorn container"
    mandmmom2 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    There's no place like home!

Me too! So glad that she made great strides at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    So sad that Pam is gone I had hopes she would make it all the way to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I noticed last week that Jillian and Bob had teamed up...may be the only way Bob can win
    Did anyone else think that Allison's dress at the weigh-in looked like a "jiffy popcorn container"
    Well, I guess it's a backwards compliment to Dolvett... wish there were more solidarity among the trainers, though. I'm starting to dislike the cliquey atmosphere.

You described Allison's dress perfectly--lol! (And once again, Jillian looked fantastic. So glad she's giving the jeans and leather jacket a rest.)
    mandmmom2 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, I missed part of the first episode... is that adorable kid's name Bingo or Biingo with 2 i's? Or BLingo? It keeps coming up on my captioning as with 2 i's...but I thought that was some kind of weird type...but then watching him with the ballplayer, I swear the shirt he got said Biingo on the back! But here everyone calls him Bingo, one i. So what's going on? Thanks!

I also thought rowing was a great idea...good exercise and one where her weight is actually a bit of an advantage...a better sport for her than tennis. Baserunning for Bingo--good idea--he actually seems pretty good as a pitcher. Hope he doesn't take on Babe Ruth as a role model!
    Brown rice is not very "Indian" but maybe will help her some. You don't see a lot of overweight vegetarians in this country, but then that's because they are usually very health conscious people, not people just eating their own ethnic-American cuisine. Certainly you can see it in other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, I missed part of the first episode... is that adorable kid's name Bingo or Biingo with 2 i's? Or BLingo? It keeps coming up on my captioning as with 2 i's...but I thought that was some kind of weird type...but then watching him with the ballplayer, I swear the shirt he got said Biingo on the back! But here everyone calls him Bingo, one i. So what's going on? Thanks!

I also thought rowing was a great idea...good exercise and one where her weight is actually a bit of an advantage...a better sport for her than tennis. Baserunning for Bingo--good idea--he actually seems pretty good as a pitcher. Hope he doesn't take on Babe Ruth as a role model!

Brown rice is not very "Indian" but maybe will help her some. You don't see a lot of overweight vegetarians in this country, but then that's because they are usually very health conscious people, not people just eating their own ethnic-American cuisine. Certainly you can see it in other countries.

I did a little research and see that Biingo is with two i's - sorry to have missed that. I think Biingo has been sabotaged at home for so many years, that he should start losing weight as soon as he gets some exercise combined with the reformed family diet.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Well, I guess it's a backwards compliment to Dolvett... wish there were more solidarity among the trainers, though. I'm starting to dislike the cliquey atmosphere.

You described Allison's dress perfectly--lol! (And once again, Jillian looked fantastic. So glad she's giving the jeans and leather jacket a rest.)
    My thoughts as well...and doesn't seem as though he is upset by B&J pairing up. I have to say that Dolvett is my fav trainer. I think he has a good mix of hard core and caring.

I wish they all helped each other too. I hate cliques!!!! They create nothing but tension, bitterness, high school drama, and so forth. Of course, I'm one of those people who don't fit in anywhere....I just do my own thing:-).
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, if Jillian was going to pair up with someone it made sense to pick Bob, even if they weren't BFF's in real life. Dolvett still had his whole team.

Thanks, Cootie--glad to see my "eyes" aren't going! Wonder what the story behind the 2 i's is!
    Cootie likes this.

I was wondering the same thing?
    Two i i 's? Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, if Jillian was going to pair up with someone it made sense to pick Bob, even if they weren't BFF's in real life. Dolvett still had his whole team.

Thanks, Cootie--glad to see my "eyes" aren't going! Wonder what the story behind the 2 i's is!

I don't know the story, but it is Biingo, with two 'i's. He said it on the first show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast