+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 1/14/13 Show Discussion

Re: 1/14/13 Show Discussion

Dr. Joanna went to each of the children's houses and explained to them that they needed to do to eat healthier foods etc. Biingo said he plays a lot of video games. My nephew does the same thing. He's 13. I will tell him about this show. Dr. Joanna then went to the ktichen and threw out all the junk food.

I think that segment with the kids at home was the most informative thing I have seen on this show in a long time
    CupidGuest likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

that challenge looked hard
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Bob is having his team do a last chance workout insdie the junk room.

Weigh-In time. This time the team that loses will have to vote a member out.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 01-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Red team lost the weigh-in and have to vote someone out by going into a room individually and pick someone to eliminate.

"Being healthy isn't a chore, it's a gift." - Quote by Cate.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 01-14-2013 at 09:59 PM.

I wish the voting would remain anonymous. I had high hopes when I saw the voting room and I thought...oh this is a step in the right direction....but sadly it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    It does not, however, surprise me that they fell asleep in that room. Realistically, they're probably worn out from the sudden increase in their activity level. It's also not the worst thing they could do. At least if they're asleep, they're not eating anything they shouldn't.
    It's not even about the eating for these folks at this point...they just need MOVEMENT, SLEEP and as little STRESS as possible and pounds would literally MELT off them because of their size. Heck, I'm very average and so long as I work out well I can eat pretty much whatever I want (this doesn't mean 20 twinkies a day, but if I want a chocolate bar I can have it). Obviously all this is said with the knowledge that adding in a great diet will help them even more (in every facet).
    I can't even imagine what their bodies are going through stress-wise but I can guarantee that the extra rest will help big time...in fact, I think it is pretty much a general consensus now amongst doctors, trainers, etc... that you shouldn't work out HARD every day as your body/muscles need significant recovery time to be at your best.
    Shoepie likes this.

The bubble gum challenge looked so tough. But kind of fun even though the last thing I would ever want would be to get sticky like that. Some of the blue team women had good technique and hardly got the gum on them or the balls. I'm so happy the read upthread that the white team does not lose the weigh in. I love being spoiled by you all!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    The bubble gum challenge looked so tough. But kind of fun even though the last thing I would ever want would be to get sticky like that. Some of the blue team women had good technique and hardly got the gum on them or the balls. I'm so happy the read upthread that the white team does not lose the weigh in. I love being spoiled by you all!
    Can you imagine how scary it would be to be the last member of the white team left all alone with Jillian? I know one-on-one training should be better, but Jillian's been on such a tear the season, I wouldn't want to work with her without being able to commiserate with someone else. Well, actually, I wouldn't want to work with her, period, and I wouldn't put up with her screaming in my face or dumping water over my head either, but I suspect I have an easier time standing up for myself than those two women on the white team do (or at least have shown that they do...unless they reacted way differently this week; I only saw about the first half hour of the show, and that was mostly the competition and the stuff with the kids).

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Can you imagine how scary it would be to be the last member of the white team left all alone with Jillian? I know one-on-one training should be better, but Jillian's been on such a tear the season, I wouldn't want to work with her without being able to commiserate with someone else. Well, actually, I wouldn't want to work with her, period, and I wouldn't put up with her screaming in my face or dumping water over my head either, but I suspect I have an easier time standing up for myself than those two women on the white team do (or at least have shown that they do...unless they reacted way differently this week; I only saw about the first half hour of the show, and that was mostly the competition and the stuff with the kids).
    Yes, to be left with Jillian would be hard, especially if the other teams have most of their competitors. I wouldn't mind Jillian as a coach. She gets results, which is what I would want. At the end when Pam (is that her name?) ended up as the biggest loser of the night and did her happy dance, Jillian still called her out on her give-up attitude. It might work, after all? I was sad to see Cate go - sorry if I got the names wrong. Multitasking and I still don't know these competitors very well, except for Jackson...he stands out somehow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast