+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By captain

Thread: Trainers on Dr. Oz last week

Trainers on Dr. Oz last week

The trainers were on Dr. Oz on Friday (in my market--I think it's actually a repeat of the day before, so maybe the official show was Thursday). Weirdly, they touched on some of the issues we've raised. Jillian says she IS meaner this season. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe she said she didn't know why. Dr. Oz asked Bob whether the intense workouts were the best route to go, and Bob stressed that the show's workout schedule is not for home viewers to follow--the contestants are constantly being screened and monitored by staff and doctors.

There seemed to be little love lost between Jillian and Dolvett, which was interesting....if anyone else saw the show, did you notice that, too?

Re: Trainers on Dr. Oz last week

No but I have noticed some tension with them two during the episodes. I thought it was my imagination.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

That is easily explained....no other trainer got the reception from the contestants like Jillian did until Dolvett came along. He received and has kept a huge fan base, unlike any other replacements....it all comes down to jealousy from Jillian, who thought she could not be replaced.
    mandmmom2 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    That is easily explained....no other trainer got the reception from the contestants like Jillian did until Dolvett came along. He received and has kept a huge fan base, unlike any other replacements....it all comes down to jealousy from Jillian, who thought she could not be replaced.
    I agree. His success and popularity is the reason he is back.

She was always my fav but now Dolvett is. I like his style. He is tough and gets to the root like she does but tends to be more "caring" in the process of it.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I agree. His success and popularity is the reason he is back.

She was always my fav but now Dolvett is. I like his style. He is tough and gets to the root like she does but tends to be more "caring" in the process of it.
    Don't forget cute! (Though Jillian has been looking gorgeous, too. Love her "softer" style at the weigh-ins.)

Jillian is a huge success. She sells books, DVDs, has her own weight-loss program on her website...why would she be jealous of Dolvett?

Bob & Jillian are from all accounts very close. Their Facebook pages often have pictures of the two of them together. Never seen Dolvett. I like him fine and am glad he's back, he's tough but seems quite nice, and of course he's gorgeous - but I think Bob & Jillian are a clique of two.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread