+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

Re: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

I wonder how Mark feels about his son, Chism? Chism lost 79lbs in 9 weeks on the ranch and yet between week 9 and the return at week 16 a total of 7 weeks he only lost an additional 17 lbs. Then since that weight in only lost another 7lbs in a 3 month period. That's being really successful and the next Biggest Loser Chism.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well. Jeremy and the witch still suck, so don't bother trying to redeem them to me, show. Not working. Kim looked truly amazing. Her legs were to die for! But sadly she is all muscle now and didn't have enough left to lose. Still, she looked fantastic.

How much did Conda lose between the ranch and the finale? She still looked like she has a lot to go. Mike looked great, as did Cassandra and Emily. And boy, did Santa look good without that beard!

Still hate Bob's hipster glasses though. Stop it.

Conda probably figured she could weasel half the money out of her brother. I'm betting she's right.

I don't want to see or hear of either of them again, ok show? Thanks.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Those heavier folks who only lost 6 or 7 lbs. since the last weigh in? Betcha they lost it all in the last few days, mostly with diuretic foods, no salt, etc. At that weight a 6 lb. loss is a (relative) piece of cake, but it isn't a real loss.
    I'm impressed that Jeremy got his act together finally, but still very unhappy Kim didn't pull a Helen.
    Like Roy's trimmed beard a lot---there's a lb. right there! And his wife, Chris, I thought looked better with her gray hair and it's cut....it was always chic and in place even when she was working out. The dyed hair just doesn't have the same swing.
    I wonder if Bob wears those glasses to the finale because he usually wears contacts and the stage lights are too much for them.

I was so disappointed in the finale. Kim looked great...and she has great legs....but wished she could have won. She is all muscle. I think they should take the fat/muscle % in consideration to decide who wins. I guarentee Kim has less fat than anyone else.

Jeremey has a lot of loose skin. He lost too fast at the end. But that is how this show works. I just wish the evil siblings weren't in the finales.

I noticed from the start of the finale that Bob seemed very unhappy and Dulvette seemed subdued. I don't think they were happy at all with the F3.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I hope that the show decides to use Kim as a spokesperson, as they do with some of the more successful contestants who were not necessarily the winner. She was always clear that she wanted the money for her kids, so hopefully BL will provide some source of income. She was the ONLY reason I watched in the last month or so.

I believe they must be filming the next season now, as when I went to the home page for the finale times, I saw that they're recruiting for season 15. But yeah--weird that there was no preview whatsoever.

When does the next season normally start? Isn't it around September or so?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I was so disappointed in the finale. Kim looked great...and she has great legs....but wished she could have won. She is all muscle. I think they should take the fat/muscle % in consideration to decide who wins. I guarentee Kim has less fat than anyone else.
    I didn't watch the finale, just came here for the updates - seeing the Green team get glory was too much for me.

Didn't Season 1 take into account the % fat (I remember the dunk tank to measure it)?? as well as the % lost?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well. Jeremy and the witch still suck, so don't bother trying to redeem them to me, show. Not working. Kim looked truly amazing. Her legs were to die for! But sadly she is all muscle now and didn't have enough left to lose. Still, she looked fantastic.

How much did Conda lose between the ranch and the finale? She still looked like she has a lot to go. Mike looked great, as did Cassandra and Emily. And boy, did Santa look good without that beard!

Still hate Bob's hipster glasses though. Stop it.

Conda probably figured she could weasel half the money out of her brother. I'm betting she's right.

I don't want to see or hear of either of them again, ok show? Thanks.
    At the final 3 weight in Conda was 195 and last night she was 179 so she lost an additional 16lbs. At 5'5" the average is 125 so Conda can afford to lose another 50lbs.

First...how come nobody mentioned Ally's dress? It started as a one shoulder...then after 1st commercial break, they come back and the shoulder has the material split to reveal the shoulder. Somebody forget to do that before the show started?

She said at the beginning of the show (people were still applauding so it was hard to hear), that 3 people quit the show and would not be weighing in.

Agree...Chism didn't put forth the effort...should weigh a lot less. Only a total loss of 103lbs? Still quite a way to go to be in healthy range. He's young and just doesn't either seem to get it or just doesn't care (yet).

Roy actually looks younger with the shaved-down beard. Altho I fear his job as mall-Santa is in jeopardy now...heehee

Cass looked great....ugly tat (too big and in wrong place). Can't tell what it is...looks like some sort of ship?

Gail really needed to get off the freakin scale! omg! crying and waving...puh-leeze! Let's get moving.... we are live here... And, Lauren looked great. I knew she would. She was strong off the get-go.

Good thing Mike didn't make it to the finals. Kim would have won...Jeremy would have won a lot less $ winning the at-home prize.

I tell you I will NOT miss freakin conda CRYING at every darn weigh in. UGH!! She did it again....such a baby!

I think Kim knew she didn't have it when she knew what she'd have to weigh. Think that's why (when asked what was going thru her mind) she said "we've both won".... Thought that was a classy comment...

They did say Sam & Steph are newlyweds...but, did it seem to anyone else Sam looked a little "off"?? Something not quite right?
    Last edited by Ryansmom; 05-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    First...how come nobody mentioned Ally's dress? It started as a one shoulder...then after 1st commercial break, they come back and the shoulder has the material split to reveal the shoulder. Somebody forget to do that before the show started?

She said at the beginning of the show (people were still applauding so it was hard to hear), that 3 people quit the show and would not be weighing in.

Agree...Chism didn't put forth the effort...should weigh a lot less. Only a total loss of 103lbs? Still quite a way to go to be in healthy range. He's young and just doesn't either seem to get it or just doesn't care (yet).

Roy actually looks younger with the shaved-down beard. Altho I fear his job as mall-Santa is in jeopardy now...heehee

Cass looked great....ugly tat (too big and in wrong place). Can't tell what it is...looks like some sort of ship?

Gail really needed to get off the freakin scale! omg! crying and waving...puh-leeze! Let's get moving.... we are live here... And, Lauren looked great. I knew she would. She was strong off the get-go.

Good thing Mike didn't make it to the finals. Kim would have won...Jeremy would have won a lot less $ winning the at-home prize.

I tell you I will NOT miss freakin conda CRYING at every darn weigh in. UGH!! She did it again....such a baby!

I think Kim knew she didn't have it when she knew what she'd have to weigh. Think that's why (when asked what was going thru her mind) she said "we've both won".... Thought that was a classy comment...

They did say Sam & Steph are newlyweds...but, did it seem to anyone else Sam looked a little "off"?? Something not quite right?
    When Sam had his accident (the 50ft fall) he also suffered a stroke and has some damage on that side of his face. In fact he looked great at the finale. I have seen him and Steph before on other interviews and the damage had been worst, so he has really improved.

I figured it was a lingering effect from his fall...but I hadn't seen them in any interviews or anything. I'm glad they were able to get married and on with their lives....together! I wish them a ton of happiness and luck in the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast