+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda View Post
    I have to disagree with you, I think they should definitely forfeit anything they've won on the show they just QUIT!
    I think they should reimburse the show for the training, housing, food, and anything else they were given as participants!!
    Vonna, mandmmom2, Ryansmom and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient City View Post
    What a waste of a perfectly good season. Towards the end of the episode there was a commercial for the BL Ranch with Ramon & Jessica (hope that's right - out of sight, out of mind). Made me smile just seeing them. Remembering last season, when we still routed for players to win. .
    Ramon was the one I thought of when the expected contestants were coming back...he had to win a Marathon to get into the finale...if these folks just need a weigh-in, like many other seasons, all the better for them!

One of my first questions I wanted to ask of all the moaning and groaning contestants after hearing their "waaa, waaa" about the eliminated players not deserving to be back into the game was: WHAT did YOU do to deserve to still be in the game? It sure wasn't your savvy personality or your skillful weight control techniques....could it be your "bullying" skills that kept you in the game? All 5 of you were lucky to be in the final 5.....the others didn't chose to go home YOU were the ones who decided when they went home whether they deserved to go or not....Conda, bet your morals now include an eliminated player coming back, well, if it's your brother...LOL
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Cute kids!

Now that I have seen this episode twice and after reading the above comment it explains much about how they treated the Aqua Team when they had a chance to come back after a month of being away from the ranch. Yes, I do think Adrian and Daphne contributed a lot to the chaos that happened around them but it seems the core alliance of Mark, Buddy, Conda, Jeremy and Kim all thought they deserved to be at the ranch and no one else did.
    GabbyG likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree bearcata. Wouldn't it be funny if one of the aqua team was in the F3 and won? Not that I'm rooting for them but it would still be funny. There really wasn't anyone I was rooting for this season....but a lot I wasn't rooting for. If I would have to pick someone to win I'd want Emily to win a spot and win. She was my least unfavorite....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

If it can't be Emily then PLEASE let it be one from the Aqua team....and win
    sunnydayz likes this.
    There's no place like home!

You know next time someone quits the person who was eliminated before them should be let back on to the ranch.
    NFL1, GabbyG, mandmmom2 and 1 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Now that I have seen this episode twice and after reading the above comment it explains much about how they treated the Aqua Team when they had a chance to come back after a month of being away from the ranch. Yes, I do think Adrian and Daphne contributed a lot to the chaos that happened around them but it seems the core alliance of Mark, Buddy, Conda, Jeremy and Kim all thought they deserved to be at the ranch and no one else did.
    Both Adrian and the tobacco chewing guy were sent home because that core group just didn't like them(in my opinion, of course) and now they are back and looking really good.
    That is why I think, Mark and Buddy couldn't wait to get out of there. It never occurred to those guys that they would ever have to look them in the eye again.

FORT Fogey

I like Emily or Cassandra, though Cass probably didn't have enough to lose to actually come in and BEAT these clowns!

+ Reply to Thread