+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Kim is back in the lead with 41.6% of her body weight lost. I have also updated the charts on the Progress Chart thread.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, I'm very glad one of the evil duo is gone. I have trouble seeing Conda being able to keep up the weight loss at home. Rounding to the nearest whole # Kim is now at 42% lost. Jeremy is at 39% lost, and Conda at 34 % lost. I think Kim could make 50% if they have a couple more months. Losing 15lbs. where she is is impressive.
    I also think Conda could have stirred that pot, gotten rid of two men who'd lost more than her....

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Well, I am officially rooting for the two that return!!
    I'm right there with you Shoepie. I can't stand any of them!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

I with everyone else hopefully rooting for the one or two that come back as long as it is not Jeremy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

pintobean! Sawyer!! :love

Sorry, it's been a while...

Conda had my favourite ridiculous lines of the night:
    1) Something about her moral compass being whatever it is that makes her happy. Must be wonderful to live in Conda's world where if you're a nasty bully, it's a good thing, if it makes you happy.
    2) Kim lost 15 pounds, that's almost ten percent of her weight loss... and doubtless worked her butt off to get it. Conda, of course, declares that Kim is undeserving. Once again,
    3) There are so many, I'll let other people list them as they think of them.

What a crazy show. AJane said it best when she said that Mark should have to tell Chism to his face that he is undeserving. I wonder if Chism will be there to get his second chance? Did anyone see him, or did daddy dearest forbid him to because of his idea of what's right and wrong? Mark disgusts me more than any other contest and he always has. He SHOULD have a moral compass, but he's a big fat baby and an a@#hole to boot. Excuse my language, but I when I saw him smacking his gum as he was throwing his stuff in his truck and leaving I just wanted to say a few choice words to him.
    I'm simply just disappointed in Buddy. I don't despise him like I do Mark, but I do think it's a real shame he went for this.
    CupidGuest, Ancient City and Midol like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

My guess is it's more of Mark's doing than Conda's. He's been hiding behind her since day one. This is a youth pastor? I'm just so annoyed.

Great show, though.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I with everyone else hopefully rooting for the one or two that come back as long as it is not Jeremy.
    I would love to see Chism or Buddy's partner return. I don't remember who that is! They were so vocal about no one eliminated deserves to win. Ha! That would be so sweet. (evil grin)

edited to add: Buddy's parner was Ben (brother) who quit the first week because he missed his wife and kids. If he won that would really, really irritate both of them!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-17-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Okay...so I got to watch in REAL time for a change..yippee!! I will agree with everyone's comments... Mark, Buddy...good riddence crybabies! ugh... Anyone remember back when Conda got switched to the black team and the girls came to her and suggested they form an 'all girl' alliance? And she ran to Buddy, Mark and the red team and told them? And BUDDY said something to the effect of: "okay...I guess it's time to play the game...let's play the game." Now...the game isn't going HIS way, so he's packing up his toys and going home. Fine. Go. You don't deserve the $250K then. Cya!

I'll have to watch the Tough Mudder online...My husband's cousin's wife partakes in it...they live in NH. Altho, she cannot participate this year due to recent intestinal surgery...she's really bummed about it. And, I agree...I'd rather seen that than the stroll down memory lane... puh-leez!

I got the feeling at the beginning, Kim didn't want to quit. That's not her...she finishes. I think the other 4 convinced her to join with them so they could be stronger together...like a united front. Just the look on Kim's face...she wanted to stay (glad she did), but the others were trying to convince her to be strong with them (sort of the 'strength in numbers' thing). Bet Olivia, John & Patrick were TICKED they didn't get the air time due to the drama!

And Conda being upset that Jer deserved to be there...not Kim. First, yes...he deserves to be there...MORE THAN YOU!!! But more than Kim? Uh-uh...no way. Kim is literally working her @$$ off to be there...She's doing the work, she DOES deserve to be there...and, I'm rooting for her and whoever comes back. No way Conda's "got this"...no way...

and, to answer who asked...I went back frame by frame on the DVR (recorded it anyway)...and yes! Chism IS there! I saw him!

I must say...when Jer fell below red line, I literally jumped off my bike (was riding during this episode)...I've never done that before!

oh...and the younger gal in yellow... I believe that is Lauren. She was very strong at the ranch...one reason she got the boot. Walking in, she has a waist and looks pretty darn good. I think I read somewhere that people don't even know it's her because she's lost so much weight. (people as in: people around home and at the gym she goes to)
    Last edited by Ryansmom; 04-17-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom
    to answer who asked...I went back frame by frame on the DVR (recorded it anyway)...and yes! Chism IS there! I saw him!
    Thank you!

So weird. Wouldn't it be wonderfully all kinds of ironic if Chism was the one who won his way into the finale? That would be what Mark had quit for. On principle. heehee

just looked again...Emily is looking GOOD! Her face looks really thin. And, from what I could see of Cass...she looks good too!

+ Reply to Thread