+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Part 2 anyone out there?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Michelle Obama is a fan of the Biggest Loser! Michelle said she watches the show while she works out and that the contestants inspire her to increase the incline on the treadmill. Did anyone notice the look on the contestants faces when she told them this? They were probably thinking, "Oh my goodness! The Prez's wife witnessed me having a fight with the other contestants!" LOL

I am here. Poor Chris is having a meltdown. She says she has a lot on her plate sometimes at home.

Right now, they are back at the ranch.
    Buddy I missed his pound loss.
    Kim lost 2 pounds.
    Jeremy lost 11 pounds! wow!
    Conda lost 5 pounds. She needed to have lost 8 to be safe.
    Mark is next on scale. We go to commercial.
    Mark is safe after losing 4 pounds.
    Chris is last. She is safe IF she loses more than 3 pounds. She gained 2 pounds.

Below the yellow line are Kim and Chris.

Chris was voted off. She is now 156 pounds and looks happier!
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 04-10-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Rats, Chris is sent home. She was the only one I was rooting for.
    GabbyG likes this.

I'm not a fan of anyone this season but I'm pleased to see Chris go instead of Kim. In a season of no excuses, she was the queen of 'em. Glad she's lost more weight for the sake of her health but I think a lot of that was due to the support of her husband.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I felt so bad for Chris (for once) - I could see the relationship with her husband really straining her determination to work on herself. His neediness and possible insecurity, by missing her and saying he wanted her to come home, was unfair and really did a number on her. I also didn't like Bob chomping on his gum being so rude when she was struggling - at first it was okay then he just got pissy at her. It was uncalled for, and I thought he could've made his point in a different way. In the interviews w/the camera, he seemed much less emotional about it and understanding, while telling the truth that she's got to value herself and her health.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

I skipped over all the Michelle Obama fluff. Glad Chris went home instead of Kim. I lost respect for Ray tonight - how selfish of him! He's lonely? So what! What a baby! I bet had the roles been reversed, Chris would have never pulled a guilt trip on Ray. Ugh.
    LrcLinda and Shoepie like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

They likely removed the phones from the contestant's rooms. Chris probably had to make her call from a cameraman's room. The cameraman probably went to a store for her and bought the mayonnaise and peanut butter. Their diet is too low fat. Chris craved oil or fat.

FORT Fogey

I thought it was very curious that Chris was able to get a jar of mayo and peanut butter. Room service was responsible for the burger and grilled cheese but would they have sent up those jars? Unlikely. They would have sent up a dish of each. She clearly got permission to call Roy; the camera was there. I don't understand why she wouldn't have ordered the food when the camera was gone. Allowing herself to be filmed bindging is very odd. I suppose the show asked room service to notify them, expecting this could happen. .

Shame on Roy for asking her to come home! And why did she ask? Since she is the glue in that family I would think that she could have told him to hang in there. Filling in the blanks, seems like Roy may have serious trouble with depression and that worried her.

On their home visit I got the feeling there was something amiss. Their inability to make enough money for home repairs seemed like lack of ambition, maybe. I don't know but there is something going on that doesn't seem healthy. I am not being mean spirited, I just got the feeling that something was very off with both of them.

Finally we get to see the walkout but it will be in part two in 2 weeks. We will get a cliff hanger. Buddy saying he didn't think it would end like this makes you think he will be the other one who walks but I don't think so. His head is very much in the game and he wants that money.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-11-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I thought it was very curious that Chris was able to get a jar of mayo and peanut butter. Room service was responsible for the burger and grilled cheese but would they have sent up those jars? Unlikely. They would have sent up a dish of each. She clearly got permission to call Roy; the camera was there. I don't understand why she wouldn't have ordered the food when the camera was gone. Allowing herself to be filmed bindging is very odd. I suppose the show asked room service to notify them, expecting this could happen. .

Shame on Roy for asking her to come home! And why did she ask? Since she is the glue in that family I would think that she could have told him to hang in there. Filling in the blanks, seems like Roy may have serious trouble with depression and that worried her.

On their home visit I got the feeling there was something amiss. Their inability to make enough money for home repairs seemed like lack of ambition, maybe. I don't know but there is something going on that doesn't seem healthy. I am not being mean spirited, I just got the feeling that something was very off with both of them.

Finally we get to see the walkout but it will be in part two in 2 weeks.
    We will get a cliff hanger. Buddy saying he didn't think it would end like this makes you think he will be the other one who walks but I don't think so. His head is very much in the game and he wants that money.
    The walkout will be next week, that is what the premiere showed. The walkout and after math may take 2 hours to show though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast