+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    If there was a tie vote, then the person who had lost the least amount would be sent home... so even if the other two had voted to send Kim home, Chris would have been sent home. So they just had to show the viewers two votes against Chris.
    That makes sense, thanks for explaining!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I thought maybe when Chris asked Roy if he wanted her to come home and he said "yes" that there may have been more to it that was edited out. Maybe something like "yes....but I know you need to stay" or "yes...of course I do, but you need to stay and do what you went there to do". The whole thing reeked of producer interference. And as someone said upthread....where can you have a whole jar of mayo and pb delivered to you from room service? Just weird.

Did anyone else notice that Michele Obama kept telling them how good they looked and how she didn't recognize them and that she watches them every week on TV. She even referred to Mark's hot wife. How in the heck can this be when it hadn't even started airing when they went to the White House? It was like when Mark mentioned a few weeks ago about what people were saying about one of the contestants (can't remember whom) and I didn't know how he could know how the viewing audience felt when it wasn't even on TV yet. Maybe they started airing it before they finished filming? Is that possible? This season is just strange.
    It had started. They were probably several episodes in if not more. We heard the reports about this upcoming walkout on Feb 24th. The show was still being filimed as we were watching earlier episodes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The walkout will be next week, that is what the premiere showed. The walkout and after math may take 2 hours to show though.
    Yes the preview did show that but the show is only 1 hour so it will be in two parts. We may see some of the drama but I have a hunch we will only get a taste and the juicy part will be the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It had started. They were probably several episodes in if not more. We heard the reports about this upcoming walkout on Feb 24th. The show was still being filimed as we were watching earlier episodes.
    Ahhhhhh....thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I thought it was sad. Who wants to be married to someone that doesn't support you? What kind of marriage is that? My husband is my biggest supporter, even if he doesn't always agree with my choices. Of course, I am married to one of a kind:-).

I just felt like she was the giver in that family. Which is fine but a giver needs to be a receiver at times too.
    Because she's a freaking doormat, with at least a touch of martyr complex. She's had weeks & weeks of affirmation from Ali & the trainers, and likely from the others in the house, but she's clearly more comfortable as victim. You have to want to change and she gives every impression that she just can't be bothered. You could give her a hundred wake-up calls or kicks in the ass, but I think she'd just look at you & shrug. The people responsible for casting this season should be fired.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

If Chris is still this weak and hasn't had that lightbulb on strong and bright enuf by now, she'll be in trouble. It doesn't take long to be back in your old surroundings and start to crack.... It seems these contestants keep in touch and support each other waaaay after their season. I hope she has a good friend she can turn to when she needs it...and NEEDS to REALIZE she needs a friend. I am amazed she is not stronger... There comes a time to say "yeah..ME first"...even for a hour a day. Even I know I can't take care of my family if something happens to me, so I take care of myself.

Next week the formers return..will be good to see them. One reason I agree the walkout is at the end of the show and they will leave us hangin. I'm sure it'll be around/after weigh-in...that's when Ali usually makes those kind of announcements (what is coming next). Looking forward to it.

I thought the binge eating was strange too. When Chris was busy eating, it looked like she was pretending to eat all that stuff. Then, when she finished eating (which I think it was just an act), Chris didn't look like she ate anything. She just sat there as if she was just supposed to make the food but not eat it. My point is, she didn't eat all that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Because she's a freaking doormat, with at least a touch of martyr complex. She's had weeks & weeks of affirmation from Ali & the trainers, and likely from the others in the house, but she's clearly more comfortable as victim. You have to want to change and she gives every impression that she just can't be bothered. You could give her a hundred wake-up calls or kicks in the ass, but I think she'd just look at you & shrug. The people responsible for casting this season should be fired.
    15 weeks on the ranch is a start but it is hard to overcome 40 years of conditioning.
    GabbyG likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I didn't quite get the voting, but it may have just been me not paying attention. There were 4 people to vote. Allison said if Kim or Chris got two votes, they would go home. Obviously, Chris got the two votes. But with 4 people, wouldn't it be 3 votes to be out? Or am I just confused. :-)
    Chris gained weight. That would automatically disqualify her in the case of a tied vote.
    (Sorry if someone already answered that)

Okay: Time for my tuppence worth on Chris.
    I have never considered her weak. She has put up some pretty decent numbers the whole time and when she was finally sent home was well on the way to her target weight and has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in that department.
    Who knows what was really going on with Roy?
    We don't have enough information to blame him.
    The whole binge/phone call thing was obviously a set up.
    Clearly, Chris was missing at a workout and no mention was made of it so I can only imagine that Chris was handling some problems with her family while in DC and the weigh in was probably negotiated at that time.
    As for the rest of the crew?
    They have all been in damage control since they went home and got to read what all of us had been saying about them.
    It almost worked too but next week we'll get to see their true colours once again.
    GabbyG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast