+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

Guess no one is watching must all be on Spring Break somewhere.

This is a 2 part episode with the Makeover shown during part one and meeting Michelle Obama at the very end. Part 2 will be next week and there will be a weight at that point as well as an elimination.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

Turns out Michelle Obama is a big fan of the show. But there is something very wrong about Conda and her nastiness invading the White House. Just saying.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-03-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    GabbyG, spockwhat and JulieAnn like this.

Wonder if we can send her to Gitmo? Maybe Homeland Security will do us a favor, we can only hope.

Overall, I found this to be a very dull show. You gotta have a weigh-in!

However, the makeovers were the best yet, IMHO. Everyone's look was improved rather than just made different. Chris looked very cute--and 20 years younger--with the new 'do. Even Conda looked very pretty. Kim looked great but STILL had too much eyeliner on! I wonder if she fought for that.
    LrcLinda and Shoepie like this.

Maybe she feels that her eyes are truly the window to her soul and doesn't want to appear naked to the world?
    lizardcat likes this.

Believe me we don't care take the eyeliner off it ages you Kim.
    LrcLinda and Shoepie like this.

According to the BL wiki all future episodes will be two parters because of the Voice Results show. While I do like BL in the shorter 1 hour format I feel that splitting a 2 hour episode is doing a great disservice to the fans. It sucks. The best part of the show is the weigh in and elimination and now I have to wait a week to find out. Hey, BL Producers NOT A GOOD IDEA. Terrible way to stretch out a season and this is going to go on until May 22? Way to lose viewers.
    Shoepie likes this.

I was wondering where everyone was, too! I love makeover week, and thought it was neat to see them face their old clothes. I would've cried for sure! Kim and Mark are looking SO good, and one of the trainers told Kim she could be arriving at the finale she looks so good.

These two-parters are definitely going to be tough. It doesn't build or hold the suspense when there's a whole week in between. They weren't grabbing my attention or interest much this season anyway because of the abrasive personalities, now to mess with the airing is really pushing it for me.

I think Conda's personality came out in spades when talking about meeting the First Lady. All the other contestants were talking about how they get to meet Mrs. Obama and Conda says "she is meeting me" It just sounded very self centered to me.

I think they all looked great, even Conda (said very grudgingly)
    spockwhat and navybelle like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Well finally had a chance to watch the entire episode, thank you for being so short.

After the previous elimination Conda is crying to Jeremy. Conda makes a comment and I forget exactly when but refers that she will be home in 3 weeks because there are only 6 players left and 3 more eliminations until the final 3 are sent home until the finale.

The challenge break the top and bottom half of a double pane of glass image of your former self. The first one to do so gets a 1 lb advantage in the next weight in. The last one to break the glass gets a - 1 lbs advantage (that's a minus 1 lb advantage) at the weight in.

The makeover with Jeannie Mai is OK But I hate, hate, hate when Jeannie Mai says Kim is now a size 6. OK, what label is it? What are her measurements? That label size is a lie.

They go to the White House and walk in and meet and great Dolvett and Bob and then their families. Lot's of tears and this is the best day of my life statements. What I find very interesting is after Conda meets her family (half are overweight and half are not) and says that she came to the ranch "not wanting anyone's help". Huh, how did she expect to lose any weight without anyone's help. That makes no sense to me.

Then "drum roll please" the long shot of Mrs. Obama's legs and then the preview of next weeks episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast