+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

I've watched about half the episode on Hulu; hope to see the rest tomorrow. The zumba part was cute--it was nice to see them actually having fun, for once, instead of backstabbing one another.

Watching Conda drag those boxes, slow as molasses...then lag way behind everyone on the bike, complaining all the time...I don't know how much more I can take! Her laziness is bothering me more than her nastiness these days. She just does not deserve to be there. Bob seems to allude to that about her and Megan at one point.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

OK this is confusing, according to the new TV Guide next week's episode, the Makeover, is a two parter.Therefore episode 13 is part 1 and episode 14 is part 2. So does that mean there is no weight in next week?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Maybe the "big" drama begins with the episode?
    There's no place like home!

I finally watched yesterday. I have to say that Kim is toned!! She is cut really well. She isn't going to have near the excess skin that everyone else will.

I also realized that Buddy is proof that weight loss is more food than exercise. He can't do most of the challenges and he is restricted on his work outs b/c of his injury yet he is still pulling decent numbers. Yeah, he would be loosing more if he could do more but the fact is....he is still loosing and it's because of his eating.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Maybe the "big" drama begins with the episode?
    Well, considering they are visiting the White House during part 1 I don't think the Secret Service will take any kind of drama too kindly.

Mrs. Obama does get to work out with Bob and Dolvett.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I finally watched yesterday. I have to say that Kim is toned!! She is cut really well. She isn't going to have near the excess skin that everyone else will.

I also realized that Buddy is proof that weight loss is more food than exercise. He can't do most of the challenges and he is restricted on his work outs b/c of his injury yet he is still pulling decent numbers. Yeah, he would be loosing more if he could do more but the fact is....he is still loosing and it's because of his eating.
    Overall I don't think doing a challenge that lasts for an 1 or 2 is as important as doing their 6 hour cardio homework. That and sticking to whatever diet plan he is on is determining Buddy's success. Still Buddy does use the teadmill and other cardio equipment so I wonder why the medical restriction on the challenges?

Sorry, I meant the upcoming drama that we are not suppose to talk about on this page. And for the life of me I do not know how to put in a spoiler.
    There's no place like home!

I finished watching, too. All I can say is, go, Antone! Thank you for doing in 30 minutes what Bob should have done all season--talk straight to Chris and tell her to get off the excuse wagon once and for all. Her endless complaints this episode were just ridiculous. I felt like I was listening to a whiny 12-year-old.

Antone didn't humiliate her--she humiliated herself. She messed up with the chicken, and she should have done what Jeremy did (the first time I've ever typed that phrase!): acknowledged that she screwed up, laughed it off, and moved on. Instead, she says, "This is a diet show, not a cooking show." Umm, last time I checked, dieting has a whole lot to do with food preparation.

Yes, she needs help--for someone her age to be this immature, something is wrong. But again, I wish the producers had picked someone far more inspirational for her slot.

April 10th episode is 1 hr also

Michelle Obama discusses health and fitness w/ the 6 remaining players and meets w/ their families. She also joins the gang for a workout at the White House. Elsewhere, Bob counsels a player who turns to food for comfort.

ugh...who still does this? ^ Who is still this dumb at this point??

I thought it was rather odd that a woman with 3 (or is it 4?) kids didn't know that it would be difficult to cook a stuffed chicken breast in a pan and have it done in 20 minutes. Surely it's not her first time cooking chicken? It's also not a nutritious way to prepare it. It should be baked, not pan fried.

After thinking about it for a bit, I have an issue with Kim's winning dish. First, it looked gross. Second, was nutritional value not taken into account? There was not one vegetable in that dish. Megan & Conda's dishes had far more nutritional value and I believe they didn't use any fatty extras like cheese or mayo.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast