+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Oh, next week's show, the makeover show will only be an hour long, due to the Voice Results show being right after.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I liked the cooking challenge.

Chris. Okay she undercooked her chicken. When Antone asked her what happened, she told him. She did not offer her explanation as an excuse. He asked and she told him what happened! Chris is insecure so took Anton's words as valid; she was unable to defend herself. She didn't say I only got one of the small burners, she said she thought she could do it. Nothing wrong with miscalculating cooking when you are not an ace in the kitchen. Had she pounded the breast out flat before she stuffed it she would have been okay. She is not a chef. Simple mistake. I think Anton was set up to do exactly what he did by production.

Mark has a strong alliance and that is certainly the reason he stayed but the simultaneous truth is that he is not a threat being so close to goal. Meagan was a threat, especially since Bob has taken her on as a project, she would stand to pull some serious numbers given her age and weight. That said, Mark hit a plateau so will probably do well next week.

I was fine with the elimination and have always liked Mark. It looks like Kim is the shining star of this season; I like her, too. You can see her walking away from the camera in the preview and her figure and red hair, which they did not cut , look great.

I am so happy for Meagan's horse (less to carry)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I was kinda stunned when Conda voted off Megan because she doesn't work hard. Pot kettle here. Amazed that she could say that with a straight face.
    She didn't keep a straight face...remember she was doing that fake cry thing.

I noticed at the end of Megan's progress clip it said she asked Conda to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Wonder if that changed when she watched the show and sees the real Conda.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I liked the cooking challenge.

Chris. Okay she undercooked her chicken. When Antone asked her what happened, she told him. She did not offer her explanation as an excuse. He asked and she told him what happened! Chris is insecure so took Anton's words as valid; she was unable to defend herself. She didn't say I only got one of the small burners, she said she thought she could do it. Nothing wrong with miscalculating cooking when you are not an ace in the kitchen. Had she pounded the breast out flat before she stuffed it she would have been okay. She is not a chef. Simple mistake. I think Anton was set up to do exactly what he did by production.

Mark has a strong alliance and that is certainly the reason he stayed but the simultaneous truth is that he is not a threat being so close to goal. Meagan was a threat, especially since Bob has taken her on as a project, she would stand to pull some serious numbers given her age and weight. That said, Mark hit a plateau so will probably do well next week.

I was fine with the elimination and have always liked Mark. It looks like Kim is the shining star of this season; I like her, too. You can see her walking away from the camera in the preview and her figure and red hair, which they did not cut , look great.

I am so happy for Meagan's horse (less to carry)!
    Way too funny.

You know I think Megan is not going to lose that much more weight at home and I wouldn't be surprised if she gained it back or some of it after she got married and especially if she gets pregnant. Like Bob said she hasn't found her inner fire, her inner athlete.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Missed the show last night, but sounds like the results are predictable.

I agree that Megan will not end up a success story. She performed very half-heartedly the whole season. I feel the same about Conda and Chris.
    CrazyDutchWoman and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    She didn't keep a straight face...remember she was doing that fake cry thing.

I noticed at the end of Megan's progress clip it said she asked Conda to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Wonder if that changed when she watched the show and sees the real Conda.
    Oooh, I like that avatar!

Megan said she asked Conda to be a bridesmaid?! (I missed the show last night.) Even if I liked Conda, which I do not, I'd never have her as my bridesmaid--it's always all about her!

Conda must be hypnotizing these women in their sleep.....

If Jeremy and Conda actually worked out then just imagine the weight they would be losing.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Editing showed us the worst side of Conda but clearly there is more to the picture, as there always is. She really did bond with her team and Megan. I bet she told Megan that she could not go against her alliance; it was formed before they became close. It apppeared that Megan understood that.

Vicky and Heba were far worse than anyone this season by far.

FORT Fogey

I'm also concerned about Megan's horse. It seems Megan's concern is about herself not being able to get on her horse when she's heavy, but has she ever expressed concern about her horse? Conda is just on the show for the money. Several of the women have talked about how being overweight has negatively affected their lives. I don't think Conda minds being fat. She's likely in denial about the health issues of being fat. Her brother is losing weight, while Conda controls who gets voted off. They might have an agreement where he gives her half of the money if he wins the contest. I was surprised when they showed her sister on an earlier show... all three siblings were obese.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Editing showed us the worst side of Conda but clearly there is more to the picture, as there always is. She really did bond with her team and Megan. I bet she told Megan that she could not go against her alliance; it was formed before they became close. It apppeared that Megan understood that.

Vicky and Heba were far worse than anyone this season by far.
    I have to agree. It's one thing to be friends for the duration of the show & quite another to invite someone to be in your wedding party. She clearly has qualities that endear her to others whether we see them or not. IMO she's nowhere near the most disagreeable contestant I've seen. That lawyer woman...cannot recall her name, but she had Conda beat, easily.

My ick contestant is Chris. Kinda funny how fast Antone pegged her as a professional victim. I have no use for crybabies & she has had plenty of time on the ranch to grow some backbone. My least-favorite used to be Kim, but at least that woman isn't spineless.
    captain likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast