+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Now did the players keep Mark because they have an alliance with him, or because at this point he has so little to lose that he is less of a threat than Megan?

Yes, Mark is a threat in the physical challenges but he is very close to his goal weight. If Mark was eliminated then Kim would basically rule the physical challenges.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

First off I must dry all the tears I cried tonight...ok that is done I am so tired of all the crying during this show. If I made a drinking game from it, I would be wasted in about 15 min
    Antone was right on target with Chris. He was not rude or condescending to her, just what it was, she was making excuses.
    Conda...I had to lmao when she lost the cooking challenge and especially to Kim
    Megan should have been voted off last week
    Mark 0 lbs, come on you are playing games...remember how you got onto Adrian for "playing the game" we will see how much you lose next week
    NCLurker likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I was kinda stunned when Conda voted off Megan because she doesn't work hard. Pot kettle here. Amazed that she could say that with a straight face.

Was glad to here Megan admit that she didn't put in as much effort as she could doing her homework in previous weeks. Yeah, I kinda guessed that and so did a lot of other people.

FORT Fan

Seeing Antone, Becky, and Vinny reminded me what it was like to have BL contestants that were likable and that I enjoyed rooting for.
    navybelle likes this.

The episode was a good one tonight. I liked the grocery store challenge - that is a good indicator of how they might do at home on their own. The best/worst moment was Conda coming back in from her recipe judging saying "winning!" - ugh, one more unlikeable person on TV using that phrase.
    Not sorry to see Megan go home; it was nice to see her engaged and working out with her fiance at home!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

FORT Fogey

I thought the episode was pretty good. I thought the episode would just be about exercising in the gym... but the producers must have realized they should do different things to keep the show interesting. I liked the recipe challenge. Jeremy must not do any cooking at the ranch... if he cooked at all, he would have quickly gotten ingredients for a meal. What was it that Antone said to Chris? I missed that part. What did the judges say to Jeremy?

What was it that Antone said to Chris?
    Antone was a complete jerk. Decided to do a whole psychoanalysis on Chris based on her chicken being undercooked.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lad View Post
    Antone was a complete jerk. Decided to do a whole psychoanalysis on Chris based on her chicken being undercooked.
    Thank you for answering my question. Chris was just trying to win the contest to get money to fix the leaky roof in her house. She must have figured that everyone else would cook ground turkey with vegetables or grill fish, so she wanted to do a more elaborate recipe that she had prepared before... except that she had to wait for Jeremy to stop frying the bananas.

Chris takes everything way too hard. We have seen her do it. Yes, she does need to try a different coping mechanism. Seriously, is she kidding that now she has been on the show she won't get a lot of crap said to her? This is a very difficult thing for her and she does not handles it very well, but you can tell she is trying. I do think it is something she will have to consciously have to deal with for a long, long time. Very prickly personality. Very up and down moodiness. Bet she is a treat to be around when she is PMS ing. Probably breaks a lot of friendships and probably pushes a lot of people away. I do think this shows that she uses food to self medicate her depressions. Glad she was able to save herself.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast