+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

FORT Fogey

Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

This will be more interesting for viewers since the gym is not that attractive.

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

The one armed sufer girl is there to inspire them. They all look very nice in Hawaiin shirts. Nice change from the t-shirts.

FORT Fogey

Now they are out there trying to surf. I would not risk swimming with sharks. Nope.

Well, they are not out very far. Kimmy doesn't swim. Dolvette is afraid of the ocean! I love it. He is hanging back with Kimmy taking about this on the beach. There they go. They are trying it. Wow, a lot of them are standing up including Dolvette.

FORT Fogey

Kimmy feels alone because her friends left. Apparently she is not close to Conda. I didn't know that. Conda is bad mouthing Kim to Megan.

Now we get the tourist trip on the beach with tourches, leis, hula girls etc. There is so much more to Hawaii than this.

Good challenge. Pop quiz about Hawaii. One pound advantage to the winner.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, I knew macadamia nuts are high calorie... I mean I knew they were, but that's a lot.

This week's excuse, I can't lose weight on vacation. Good one.

Chris wins a one lb. advantage.
    Every one has an appropriate color Hawaiian shirt. Plug for Yoplait choclate smoothies.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For people who were scared of the animals in the ocean maybe the surfer who lost her arm to a shark isn't the best teacher! Kim is moping that Emily and Cass are gone, as she has no pair. So why not pair up with Chris, in the same situation?
    Dolvett is giving her some one on one.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Kim doesn't let people know she's scared so they won't use it against her.

Mark went to the gym while others were chilling and so did Kim.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Bob doing rowing in the ocean, Dolvett various kind of weight lifting on the beach.

When Bob and Bolvett came in on boats at the start there were some drooling comments on the shirtless Bob. Also on the Hawaiian dude standing on the lawn while they got organized with a torch.

Romney wins. A little political chit chat for those of us on the east coast.

Every time Conda opens her mouth I think where is that shark.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

A challenge for immunity. Buddy can't compete due to stress fracture in his leg as it involves running up and down hill. They have to put leis around someone else's tike...when they get 10 leis they are out. There's also a sudden death necklace..the kind made of those giant seeds or nuts. They have to run downhill to get a blue lei and climb a pole to get one. So lots of up and down. They seem to trying to get Chris out as she has the 1 lb advantage. ALso Kim. Teamwork Chris, Megan, Kimmy, against Kim. OOO Kimmy has the sudden death one. Who will she give it to... Kim. NOt someone with low numbers. Kim was nearly out anyway. Jeremy, Conda, Buddy, Mark another team.
    Jer wants immunity so he can go back to the beach and oogle the ladies. His face is getting a little better looking, but he really isn't ery attractive. COnda has ZERO leis! Jeremy Conda and Mark left...They are going to give it to CONDA...Jeepers. She'll be here forever she's such a low threat.
    Last edited by PWS; 03-20-2012 at 10:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast