+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Re: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Kim is 5'7" and is 171. The average weight for that height is 135 therefore about 40lbs. 50% would take her down to 125 which she can do. So she has 40 to 50 lbs to play with in the next 9 weeks. The good thing about weighting less is that she can still save herself losing 3 to 4 lbs a week.
    IIRC, Kim said she was 125 in her wrestling days. So I'll bet she's aiming for that number. I hope she lasts that long!

I could *not* believe the group tried to make it seem like they aren't hypocrites. Glad the show provided video again of the "vote her off because she's a threat" excuse from last week, then the "I wouldn't go against a Mother trying to save her daughter" excuse from this week. Kim was right to expose them for it, too.
    Conda really is vile (I've used that word a lot lately, watching TBL and Survivor). Her behind-the-back mean girl comments about Kim. Her lack of effort (at all!) and then crowing about it to the cameras. Her and Jeremy making Mark do all that work at the challenge for no reason at all. Ugh.

I enjoyed watching the surfing. We stayed in Honolulu two years ago, very close to the hotel they were at, and it was lovely.

Count me into the group thinking Mark was doing damage control with his talk to Kim. That said, he is looking really good. Not much further to go with him at all. Kim is looking pretty good too. I didn't like her teaming up with Conda earlier but I really want her to win now. The editors had me fooled last night with the focus on her. My daughter said, after the first 5 minutes, "Kim's gone" so I was really happy to see her at the top of the pack. If Conda hadn't been gifted with immunity by her brother she would have been below the yellow line. So frustrating.

FORT Regular

Conda is the Colton(Survivor) of The Biggest Loser and Chris is the Tarzan(also Survivor) of Biggest Loser. I hope both of them are eliminated soon.

I know a lot of people don't like Chris but I do think she has some walls and very prickly defense mechanisms that push people away. I think she has no self esteem, plays victim, and feels there is no way out and is very frustrated and angry and people around her feel the negativity.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree Bearcata. I do think she needs professional help. She has some major demons to get out of her life.

I honestly don't have a favorite this season. I can't stand Conda and Jeremey but the rest I can deal with. Yes, Chris is whinny but for some reason I really think there is more to it than that. I also wonder if she has major hormone issues causing the ups and downs she has consistently.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567