+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Re: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Mark didn't seem completely sincere to me in his conversation with Kim on the beach. It seemed a bit scripted and planned, as though BL is trying to improve Mark's image in America's eyes. And Mark's comment during the challenge about America disliking Jeremy and Conda surprised me....I guess they found a lot of this stuff out when they were at home?? If so, it still hasn't caused Jeremy or Conda to change their ways at all.
    Has Mark been unlikeable too, prior to this episode? I really have not caught enough of these shows, so he definitely could've been insincere and I just was oblivious to it.
    Not sure what you meant about finding out stuff when they were at home? Had it started airing by the time they went home? I'm not sure of the timeframe this show runs on - we're not live are we? I assumed not, because at the end of the episode when it showed Kimmy lost more weight since going home, but I might need some clarification since I just don't get it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Has Mark been unlikeable too, prior to this episode? I really have not caught enough of these shows, so he definitely could've been insincere and I just was oblivious to it. Not sure what you meant about finding out stuff when they were at home? Had it started airing by the time they went home? I'm not sure of the timeframe this show runs on - we're not live are we? I assumed not, because at the end of the episode when it showed Kimmy lost more weight since going home, but I might need some clarification since I just don't get it!
    Mark has been unlikeable before this episode. Conda, Kim, Buddy and Mark ruthlessly voted people off of the ranch because they weren't in Conda's alliance. They likely went home for Christmas and New Years. The first episode of this season's show was on January 3.

FORT Fogey

I have always liked Mark and only found Kim difficullt when she jumped on Condas bandwagon when Adrian and Daphne joined the show. Not that the newcomers didnt ask for the grief they got! It was handled poorly, that is all. I am enjoying this season. I don't mind the drama at all; it makes it more interesting for me.

9 more episodes and 7 players left mmmmm.......wonder when the producers will start throwing some twists in?

Wonder how much more weight Mark can lose? There is no way he can do 50% of his original body weight he simply did not weight enough. Anything under 180 and he will be way too skinny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Conda is so horrible. She needs to fall below with Jeremy a.s.a.p. I seriously don't want her big mouth ruining the game any longer. Also, it looks like a certain elimination order wasn't followed tonight. I guess that was wrong unless Kimmy comes back.

Also, didn't anyone notice what Kim was wearing on the beach. Kim looks pretty good already in a bikini. I guess because she had a lot of muscle her body would snap right back into shape as soon as she lost the fat.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Mark didn't seem completely sincere to me in his conversation with Kim on the beach. It seemed a bit scripted and planned, as though BL is trying to improve Mark's image in America's eyes. And Mark's comment during the challenge about America disliking Jeremy and Conda surprised me....I guess they found a lot of this stuff out when they were at home?? If so, it still hasn't caused Jeremy or Conda to change their ways at all.
    I totally agree. The last two votes before this one, someone from the alliance of Conda, Mark, Jeremy and Buddy has voted against the alliance because they knew they had the numbers. Conda last week and I believe it was Buddy the week before, and now it's Mark's turn, I guess. I'm not sure why they suddenly started doing this, maybe those other people in the house really are stupid enough to think that it isn't a strong alliance or to keep the person they are voting out calm, I don't know.

In any case, Mark can sit there and say, oh, you and I are the only ones to deserve being here to Kim, and then continue his alliance with Conda and Jer? He's full of it, and I actually dislike him more than Conda. He's that slimy little weasel who hides behind the bully. Even if he turned against her and Jer at this point, he paved his way here by working with the loudmouth and is a jerk.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

One more thing: it's amazing to me how effective a few negative words from Conda can turn the entire bunch of women in that house against someone. They showed Conda badmouthing Kim, and next thing you know, all the ladies are rushing off to put leis on Kim's tiki. When are these women going to realize that Conda is no friend?
    Even my 13 and 11 year old daughters know that if someone consistantly says bad things about other 'friends', they will eventually get around to you. They are not to be trusted and aren't really great friends. These are adults for heaven's sake. Astounding.
    sweetpea and navybelle like this.

To the Point

Conda and Jeremy both need to go. These people are just not smart, or nice!

I too thought Mark's comment about America not liking them was interesting. Good to know that he, at least, realizes that they don't. I wonder if he is just supposing, or if he somehow actually knows.

The women on the show this season are just so annoying. They are like a bunch of lemmings and/or mean girls, or perhaps a hybrid of the two!
    NFL1 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The problem is, if Jer and Conda were together below the line the strategic move is vote him off, not her. He's lost a much higher percentage of his weight. I think she will be with us to the end. UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Mark voted for Kimmy to leave, as another parent, respected her wish. Jeremy says strategy says don't irritate and fire up Kimmy so he votes Kimmy. Buddy says strategy says Megan but as parent he goes with Kimmy, so Kimmy is out. Chris is very sad to see her best friend gone. Kim also says she respects what Kimmy did.
    I only saw the last 20 min live (have to watch the rest on DVR).... I usually watch the end because the kid is in bed and my DVR usually cuts off the scenes from next week.... That said....

I was flippin pissed at the vote off for this ^ very reason!! I just said to each one as they voted "hippocrite". Each and every one....and good for Kim calling them out on it....and good for BL for SHOWING it!! Unfreakinbelievable! I don't think I've ever actually been TICKED at a vote-off before. Looking forward to watching the show now....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast